Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
@Ricky Vapes, how is Grumpy doing?
He’s doing good I’ve been thinking about just biting the bullet and paying for him to get checked out because I can tell he’s in pain and the other rabbits try to take his stuff so I have to guard him closely while he eats his soft banana and kibble. He couldn’t bite into a bunny treat the other day so he has dental issues. He’s a tough boy and is sticking up for himself more often though. Just sad to see him alone all the time. All the humans know him though and love him.
I got a video of him from a couple days ago I’ll get off my other phone after my work out.
Tonight I was checking Stevie’s family out for long nails. They keep them short though filed down on the wood ramp and whatnot I guess.

Stevie nicks

6839AFEB-1D29-4035-A8EE-03277C90F49E.jpeg

Fluffy
A3D17727-87B4-4089-9B0B-373BB6F13FE9.jpeg

Junior

74D59590-D188-405F-A16D-3D1FE1244058.jpeg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I said to to myself today, "I miss @Ricky Vapes and the rabbits, and, lo, you appear!

Maybe Grumpy has a bad abscess. I hope so, because that would be treatable. The alternative is much grimmer.

Stevie is looking very majestic.
Yea I don’t think it’s cancer or anything but if it’s gonna be a lot of money I may just leave it alone. If it’s something simple I can handle then I will help him out for sure.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Yea I don’t think it’s cancer or anything but if it’s gonna be a lot of money I may just leave it alone. If it’s something simple I can handle then I will help him out for sure.
He's not skinny and seems lively, so maybe he just needs a tooth/teeth pulled and some antibiotics. My digits are crossed.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    View attachment 928583

This is still one of my favourites It’s Stevie’s babies playing outside for the first time. They were so tiny they could get through the bars of the play pen I set up so I had to stack 3 blocks all the way around the enclosure so they wouldn’t escape
    Super cute :wub:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    View attachment 928583

This is still one of my favourites It’s Stevie’s babies playing outside for the first time. They were so tiny they could get through the bars of the play pen I set up so I had to stack 3 blocks all the way around the enclosure so they wouldn’t escape
    It has been such a treat watching them grow up Ricky, thank you for sharing their journey with us.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    View attachment 928583

darling pic

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 928583

Junior was always the star of the show :lol:

• Agree
    Reactions: Ricky Vapes

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Kitty owners:

Luna isn't my first cat, but she is by far my biggest. My question is, how do your kittys catch moths or fly's?

Luna's technique is to jump up in the air, smack her big mitts together, and with her prey stuck inside - drop back to the floor and let it go for round 2 :lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The old cats just watch the fllying critters with mild interest before going back to sleep. G&G knock down anything capable of being knocked down chasing them around. Instantly become bored once something is caught and start looking for new entertainment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread