Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
A stern look from Stevie would be enough to keep anyone in line.
She’s one tough bun although grumpy is quite tough he stands his ground and not even Toby phases him. when Toby’s big furry face is right there making noises on the other side of a baby gate grumpy just keeps sitting on my lap smacking his lips as I feed him

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Old Grumps has been through the wars. No wonder he's tough.
He’s doing a lot better than when I brought him home. His mouth is still swollen like it’s always been but no golf ball under his chin hanging down still .

I just discovered a large palm size growth on Toby’s chest though it’s not round and noticeable but it’s like a soft pec shaped growth on his right side and his left side doesn’t have it. Almost like someone was doing one arm push ups for a long time never using the other arm.

He goes Friday morning to get checked out. Hope my boy is okay :(

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Grumpy ain’t too happy about me working a 15 hour work day two days In a row. He’s Saying what the hell dad it’s after 10pm where my baby bunny food?!
1CDA031D-AE7C-485A-8696-96286C9872B5.jpeg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Poor boy. Can he nibble soft stuff, at least?
He eats kibble and banana but I usually just feed him with the syringe 2 times a day and he alwyas has kibble.
Also Toby is going to be okay it’s a lipoma it’s just in a bad spot it’s almost in the armpit where he has lots of nerves... so if it does get bigger to the point where it affects his movement in his leg surgery may be complicated.

just got home from work it’s another late night getting home but just wanted to let everyone know Toby boy is okay.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Very glad to hear that Toby is okay. From your description. I was pretty sure that was the case, but it's a relief to have it confirmed.

Since Grumpy can eat banana and kibble, at least you can leave him something to snack on during these long workdays you've been having. Fifteen hours between meals seems like such a long time.

Reactions: AngeNZ

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Very glad to hear that Toby is okay. From your description. I was pretty sure that was the case, but it's a relief to have it confirmed.

Since Grumpy can eat banana and kibble, at least you can leave him something to snack on during these long workdays you've been having. Fifteen hours between meals seems like such a long time.
Yes I know mom fed my other buns a salad which they enjoyed even though they also have unlimited kibble they are spoiled and smash their empty salad dishes around wanting them Full of salad. Even grumps thumps the ground to get my moms attention but she won’t feed him the way I do just give him some banana. Although she didn’t break it up the way he likes it a couple times and grumps just sat in front of it with a disenchanted look on his face. Can’t be too big or too small it has to be just right.

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yes I know mom fed my other buns a salad which they enjoyed even though they also have unlimited kibble they are spoiled and smash their empty salad dishes around wanting them Full of salad. Even grumps thumps the ground to get my moms attention but she won’t feed him the way I do just give him some banana. Although she didn’t break it up the way he likes it a couple times and grumps just sat in front of it with a disenchanted look on his face. Can’t be too big or too small it has to be just right.
they are not spoiled are they?

• Love
Reactions: Ricky Vapes

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Grumps had his first sponge bath last night and was a good bunny! Cut off some matted fur as well that got stuck together from him wiping his baby food off his chin onto his side after eating lol poor guy looked pretty haggered and the other buns were looking at him all weird outside in their pens.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @chanelvaps I keep forgetting to tell you what a huge success Luna's brush is. It's one like this
    1365132588.jpg

For in between seasons when her coat changes, it's been a godsend. And more importantly she absolutely loves it. I can slicker brush her from head to toe, and she still wants more :lol:
    LunaSunSm.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    @chanelvaps I keep forgetting to tell you what a huge success Luna's brush is. It's one like this
    1365132588.jpg

For in between seasons when her coat changes, it's been a godsend. And more importantly she absolutely loves it. I can slicker brush her from head to toe, and she still wants more :lol:
    View attachment 937887
    beauty queens reign

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread