Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Almost! He’s still filling out, but he’s only about 70 lbs (shy of 32 kg). He’s a mini rottie :)

Note the empty dog bed on the floor. Yes, that is indeed my feet sticking out from underneath the tiny dog in my lap :blink:. The second one I thought was funny. In my lap again. I was on the phone and he turned towards me like, “ She said what?????” . Pictures came out in reverse order, oops View attachment 935591 View attachment 935593

:lol: I get lost under Luna but at least I have some legs. You are just feet :lol::lol::lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    :lol: I get lost under Luna but at least I have some legs. You are just feet :lol::lol::lol:
    I know lol. He spends all this time trying hard to be able to curl up in my lap. I really don’t think he understands that he’s too big. Maybe it’s because he was a baby when he got put out on the streets? Vet guessed he was only probably 2-3 months then.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I know lol. He spends all this time trying hard to be able to curl up in my lap. I really don’t think he understands that he’s too big. Maybe it’s because he was a baby when he got put out on the streets? Vet guessed he was only probably 2-3 months then.

he just wants to sleep where he feels the safest :wub:

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    108AA2A4-0DFA-4B17-B332-A94B8E58D505.jpeg

Little black bunny with four white socks on each of his feet :)

Came pretty close to me looking at me curiously when I was crouched down counting lumber in the yard. Saved him from going into a rat trap took them all off the ground to keep any baby buns safe.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    He'll need a rest cure after that adventure.
    He was good until they brought out the doctors kit and ran at him with a stethoscope and a play bandage haha he was hiding under the end table then.

that’s my brother in law picking him up I’m surprised he let him he doesn’t usually let cops touch him. Must be because he wasn’t in uniform.

Reactions: Zazie

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    He was good until they brought out the doctors kit and ran at him with a stethoscope and a play bandage haha he was hiding under the end table then.

that’s my brother in law picking him up I’m surprised he let him he doesn’t usually let cops touch him. Must be because he wasn’t in uniform.
    Has he had a lot of run-ins with the law?

• Agree
    Reactions: Ricky Vapes

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Only a year old, and he already has a truck!
    Sorry meant to say our truck not plural. It belongs to me Toby and the buns. Lucky for us Toby and Stevie nicks came to save the day and roughed up the police to the point that they just let us go.

You Don’t want Stevie and/or Toby on your bad side

CE3B5483-C29B-43EF-AC90-970AF503E5EE.jpeg
    F2C27AD8-14DD-4F13-A5D1-68D8C15E3B3C.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread