ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    This highly expensive piece of equipment:
    LunasToy.jpg

is Luna's new favourite toy. She kept pulling out and stealing an Allen key when I was building :lol: So I rigged this together, and let her steal it.

Since then it's been flung all over the house and carried around by it dangling out of her mouth. But her fave game is to plonk it in her water bowl, pull it out, and plonk it in again and again and again.

She's nuts :wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    This highly expensive piece of equipment:
    View attachment 941943

is Luna's new favourite toy. She kept pulling out and stealing an Allen key when I was building :lol: So I rigged this together, and let her steal it.

Since then it's been flung all over the house and carried around by it dangling out of her mouth. But her fave game is to plonk it in her water bowl, pull it out, and plonk it in again and again and again.

She's nuts :wub:
    HA. Cheddar has a fav crinkle ball that she plunks into the water bowls around here. Only she leaves it in them. I find them, dry them out, change water and it all starts over again,

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Also, it looks as though Fluffy has a dewlap. Do males get them, too?
    They can get smaller ones sometimes. His isn’t quite a dewlap though you’ll see Stevie has it so she can rest her chin right on it and is always noticeable even when standing whereas fluffy is just a big boy sitting in a way so that his fat is compressed. Honey looks like he has one too when he sits in that position too

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    sweet darla.jpeg

After 3 weeks with me, 3 different meds day and night, two vet visits and more ........ than I thought could ever come from one cat, Darla is well and playing as a kitten should. I got her into a rescue, she leaves tomorrow morning. She is fully vetted and dog friendly. The rescue has posted her pictures and she already has two applicants waiting to meet her. This was the sickly little baby I trapped in a wooded area here in my town. I never could find any siblings. I know I will cry, but she needs to let loose with other kittens now, to learn to play.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    She is so much better! You'd never know she'd been ill.

How much does she weigh now?
    Zazie, Darla was 2.1 pounds yesterday at her weigh-in at intake. She has 2 appointments today to be seen and possibly adopted. The rescue owner is sure she will be placed before the weekend is over.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    What Cheddar has been up to. She does this sometimes nightly but at least 3 times a week. With this cabiney anyway. I am not sure what kind of pleasure she gets from pulling all my bags out of the bag cabinet. Maybe she just likes to watch me clean up after her. You can see how savvy she is, she has learned how to wrap one paw around the knob of the cabinet door and use the other paw to pull the door open and then she walks either backwards or sideways until she has it open. I put her to bed early sometimes (still sleeping in her cage) because she wears me out. If I leave, when I get home, sometimes she has 6-7 cabinet door open throughout the home, bathrooms, kitchen etc.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    To be fair that cabinet full of plastic bags is a playful cat's nirvana. Buy a cheap plastic garbage can with a swing lid for the bags.
    she does this with all cabinets. The dogs cabinet (bully stick packages, dog toys, brushes. The towel cabinet, pulls out all towels and washcloths. The tupperware cabinet, etc

Reactions: misswish1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread