ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
View attachment 857907

And here is Ivy with her long hair!
Ivy is gorgeous (with or without the haircut) !!! :wub:

We used to have a blue merle Australian shepherd that my wife, being a groomer, always cut short in the summers. Don't know why they're named Aussie's as the breed didn't originate in OZ. o_O

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
8604437E-FFEA-4430-80E2-CDA63612C9E2.jpeg
DCD642BE-D46C-424F-97A7-F4D4558F991F.jpeg
56DF8C73-3A52-4245-AB7E-3851FD513386.jpeg

Spent some time with my embroidery machine making hand and dish towels. These still need to be washed, and you can see some wash-away stabilizer around the designs. This is why I never want to go anywhere. Too many fun things to do at home!

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I’m working hard all day making a bunny paradise. I brought home another I think is a girl but no Stevie. She is too smart for that trap I think. But this other one is really tame it came to me at work and put its hand up on my knees wanting food and took apple right from my hand. Put her nose right to the camera too. I let it go once but then it went back in. So I decided what’s one more? They are very happy though. Eating together and sprawled our sleeping taking naps together.

I’ll show you guys later. I’ll be working hard !

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I’m working hard all day making a bunny paradise. I brought home another I think is a girl but no Stevie. She is too smart for that trap I think. But this other one is really tame it came to me at work and put its hand up on my knees wanting food and took apple right from my hand. Put her nose right to the camera too. I let it go once but then it went back in. So I decided what’s one more? They are very happy though. Eating together and sprawled our sleeping taking naps together.

When you get your Bunny Paradise all finished, you will have to name it!

My vote is for 'The Playboy Mansion' ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm getting a dog :) No actually I've wanted one for years but we always shy away from from the commitment. I'm starting to feel that I need to do it though as I'm getting to old and it'll be too late if I leave it much longer.

I'm going to to put it on the table as a serious question :)
    I want you to get one because I can't.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

I think Stevie is making sure you get all of her family to your home first...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

the word is out in the bunny world that some are headed for a new home at your house. Now everyone wants to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread