Shipping, etc. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
How long is the general/average e-mail response and ship time from V4L?

Haven't tried yet but, are the V4L Nuports true to flavor?

Also, head's up to anyone new to vaping looking for V4L off-line - there's a knock off starter kits w/o the V4L logo at smoke shops on the west coast selling for $50 that are 401's and 501's - no cartos & no cases. Everything else looks EXACTLY the same. (You have to get them to let you look at the bottom of the box, inside to find out what they are - if they won't let you that's the first sign)

I've been screwed over 3 times on the 401 and 501's off-line, being new. (off-line) The s/h is worth it to get a decent PV. Just don't want anyone else to have to go through the nightmare I did.

Ceryni

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Indiana
I ordered a couple 5ml bottles of clove from v4l on sunday, still haven't received anything and its thursday. though to be fair, I did order on sunday, memorial day may have screwed it up a bit, as well as them having a system error which delayed it a day.

I just hope at least my nebula and my juice package from either v4l or vv comes by saturday. I can wait until next week, but its so hard to when everyone is saying everyone's s/h is so quick and within a few days at most and this'll be my first PV. ordered everything on sunday so I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow or saturday :(

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
I made my order Monday and received my package today. USPS is notorious for sending packages all over the place (guess it makes their employees feel needed). I had another order from a different vendor shipping from IL last Wednesday - my Philadelphia post office shipped it to Kansas City, KS over the weekend - then it took a 4 day detour to Kansas City, MO. It wasn't until I griped about the package to USPS that someone got it back here.

Ceryni

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Indiana
I made my order Monday and received my package today. USPS is notorious for sending packages all over the place (guess it makes their employees feel needed). I had another order from a different vendor shipping from IL last Wednesday - my Philadelphia post office shipped it to Kansas City, KS over the weekend - then it took a 4 day detour to Kansas City, MO. It wasn't until I griped about the package to USPS that someone got it back here.

how do you check to see where its at? I checked my using the tracking number and all I get is that its in transit, no locations or anything.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
how do you check to see where its at? I checked my using the tracking number and all I get is that its in transit, no locations or anything.

My USPS tracking yesterday said my package info from V4L was transmitted on Sunday...of course with the holiday weekend it shipped Tuesday, but USPS hadn't scanned or updated my package. It was in the mailbox today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread