Shipping from GearBest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I ordered from GearBest for the first time. The item shipped on 9/11 and the carrier was was listed as Netherlands Post surface mail, but the link takes me to Shenzhen Beishisheng Logistics.Co.,Ltd. The bellow is the last message posted. Is this a concern? It looks like it's still in customs or does this just mean it was passed to the USPS?

UNITED STATES , Arrived --22-Sep-2016 03:15 AM

UNITED STATES , the transfer of customs-- 22-Sep-2016 06:55 AM

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I ordered from GearBest for the first time. The item shipped on 9/11 and the carrier was was listed as Netherlands Post surface mail, but the link takes me to Shenzhen Beishisheng Logistics.Co.,Ltd. The bellow is the last message posted. Is this a concern? It looks like it's still in customs or does this just mean it was passed to the USPS?

UNITED STATES , Arrived --22-Sep-2016 03:15 AM

UNITED STATES , the transfer of customs-- 22-Sep-2016 06:55 AM
Once it hits customs then it does not matter who it shipped from.My last order from china cleared NYC customs and was delivered in 10 days from ordering.The order before sat in NYC customs for seven weeks.

Reactions: Ed_C

MobileVortex

Jun 16, 2016
When I ordered from gearbest.com it was USPS that put the package in my mailbox. In theory there is an associated tracking number with your package (possibly the same tracking number from the Netherlands post). Having said that I did find the whole process quite frustrating in regards to the lack of clear communication on how I could track my package and when I could expect it to be delivered. All and all this seems pretty common place for ordering from that particular site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ed_C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread