Shipping Has Commenced From The Land Of Sugar....SUPER FAST SHIPPING (& freaking candy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
Yw. I didn't include the link, just the suggestion. I loved it too! So much so that I grabbed the wrapper and began inspecting it to find out if it said who made it so I can get some more! I haven't been able to order any yet, but I did look for it online and will as soon as I can. I saw the name on the ends of the wrapper.

Hahaha, the missus steals them and disposed the wrappers before I could examine them.

They don't make those around here like that.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Its all the discounts, by the way the newsletter discount is the VIP discount. The Super VIP discount is your discount you receive from your previous spending levels for twelve months including whatever is in your cart...

Dan, Just to clarify, not only for me but for the other peeps also, it's just the VIP discount and not the newsletter discount? And Alpha is allowable in that total?

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
Its all the discounts, by the way the newsletter discount is the VIP discount. The Super VIP discount is your discount you receive from your previous spending levels for twelve months including whatever is in your cart...

And that is what is know as "Freaking Awesome"! How many vendors give us double discounts and the great service we get from GV???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread