• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipping problems with Health Cabin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
If you've seen my post at Whirlpool then you can probably ignore this.
At least 3 of us have parcels coming from HC which were ordered the week before last. In each case EMS tracking is showing the parcels have been sitting in Shenzhen (China) since the 12th.
An explanation given on WP was that due to the volcanic action in Iceland there a far fewer planes in the air and is the likely the hold up, however, another WPer posted to say that an order they placed with HC last Wednesday has already hit Australia..
Have contacted HC, they replied with 2 Aust. phone numbers - one is not connected, the other is TNT and their international dept is not open until 8am tomorrow (not that I think they could help anyway).
Anyone else waiting? Any ideas?

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Further..
In case the juice I ordered from HC doesn't turn up this week (not looking likely at this stage) I wonder if anyone has a bottle of Virginia or MLB, around 18mg, they would be willing to part with (sell, swap, whatever). It doesn't have to be a full bottle either as I only need to fill 10 or so 510 carts to start my friends husband off on e-cigs - it is supossed to be a birthday present (next Monday) hence my panic.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Still no idea of why the shipments sat in China for an extra 6 days though.

Good to know it's fixed :)

I've never had a problem with HC, there orders are normally quicker to me than any of the others. I did have one from HG that was held up in China for 5 days, but the only issue was my lack of patience.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Good to know it's fixed :)
Me too!

I did ask HC if they could found out why the delay, this was the reply:
..your package was accidentally delayed because it did not fly to Australia straightly. it did fly to somewhere first and then transfer to Australia from there. it happened because the airplanes directly for Australia was unavailable then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread