Shipping problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe2t

Nov 13, 2012
ocala,fl
I have a huge (for us) order. I spent what I could spend on supplies, and even got free shipping.

I am absolutely not complaining about my supplier here- this is not their fault and they have been excellent about trying to help get this resolved. In fact my supplier has contacted me promptly, spent time on the phone with me and with the shipping company, and generally has provided the best service.this is not about the supplier.

The Package got lost in the mail! We have tracking numbers and an investigation number. At my last phone call, the rep gave me the number for consumer affairs.

While vaping is cheaper than smoking, I did spend quite a bit for our budget to get my order. Until they find my order and deliver it, I have to buy from the local store here, who sells my supplier's supplies at a higher rate.

I am feeling a type of anxiety over this that can be described as feeling like a nic-fit. This time of year is expensive for us and with my daughter's birthday, Christmas, and my birthday, all falling within a short time frame... it's not easy to go spend extra money when I already spent my budgeted amount.

I remember the first time I mail-ordered supplies, beforeI switched from the gas station type e-cigs to the vGo. It wasn't the supplier I rave about, but it took two weeks to get my order. That was the time i bought and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes while waiting for my second order from the company I use now.

I am just wondering if anyone else has had an order just get lost in the netherworld, and, if so, how long it took to get the issue resolved?

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Despite what any disclaimers say, the shipper is responsible for the package until it is delivered intact. If your tracking shows non-delivery then the shipper should take responsibility for the investigation of the lost parcel and re-ship your order. Any bank will give you a charge-back in a case like this. I hope everything works out in your favor and that the shipper has his business insurance up to date. Then everyone wins.

chloe2t

Nov 13, 2012
ocala,fl
Thanks Boomerdude. Actually, the package was shipped back to the supplier and the supplier is shipping it back to me. They were going to handle the investigation, but i went ahead and did it myself because I thought it made more sense for me to stay on the post office myself (since I don't have a job and could just keep hassling them,lol) I should receive my shipment on Christmas Eve, which makes a nice Christmas present to myself.

I understand that things do happen sometimes, and the supplier did work hard to help on their end. Now that I know I will be receiving it, everything is copacetic- or will be... when I get my stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread