Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave4127690

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
Southern California
Update: All Titanium 18500's have been shipped of this morning and your tracking numbers should update within one business day if not sooner. (a couple we had left over that just sold will ship out shortly too and we'll send out tracking numbers on those too)

They are super dope :) Well worth the wait sir!

Phillyskater101

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
I hope that is still the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
papa6e6y.jpg

Copperhead with 350 tube. Now I just need the super ts

Last edited:

Phillyskater101

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
-TI 18500: 15 of the 35 Titanium Simplicities have shipped as of yesterday. I'm pushing Kevin to get at least another 10 out today and the remaining 10 on Monday. Kevin has been the one polishing, fitting and assembling them. These aren't mass produced, they are hand finished to a "flawless" surface (as flawless as can be). We can't rush it.

-P+ Strata: I have about 40 more P+ Strata to ship. We are machining the extra long switch posts (which will be free of charge) for them to work better with the Shorter IMR batteries as the existing switch posts on your P+ are too short to add enough washers. We should have those posts done being machined today and I estimate we should be able to get them out Monday and Tuesday.

-Simplicity and Simplicity Strata: We have about 100 Simplicity units currently assembled, and we hope to have the rest all shipped (including the Simplicity RDA's) by Friday of next week.

-ELA Strata, Top caps are done being machined (all the posts, screws and tips and delrin pieces are done too). We will start on the bottoms Monday. There is about one week of machining on them (they take about 20 minutes each to machine just that bottom piece!). I belive we can get them finished by next Friday and they will commence shipping and I will make it a goal to get them all out within a week of their completion.

-ELA: I'm now down to just about 100 orders. This is my baby, I do All the final finish, prep and assembly. That won't change and its why its so slow, but we are close. I will put a realistic estimate that I will have all remaining ELA's shipped by the end of March. I'll make it my mission in life. I promise.

I know we are behind the ball, all three of us here are working hard to get your stuff out, but most importantly , not just shoving crap out there. I'm .... and over controlling here, but we are doing the best we can to make sure quality isn't compromised over volume. I only ask for a few more weeks of your patience, the light at the end of the tunnel is near, I Promise.

David

Any news about the rest of the simplicities being shipped?

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
~snip~

-Simplicity and Simplicity Strata: We have about 100 Simplicity units currently assembled, and we hope to have the rest all shipped (including the Simplicity RDA's) by Friday of next week.

~snip~

Well, since this apparently did not happen, I'm going to ask:

Any update on when the 18650s are going to ship? Does the 100 units above include the 18650? Have these 100 units shipped? Does the 100 fulfill your commitment for this batch?

I placed an order on February 14 (Simplicity 18650) expecting that the mod would ship "in approximately 2 weeks" per the website. I understand things happen, but since it's been over three weeks, I would like to know when to expect my item to ship.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread