Shipping time and HCRY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Just to mention that I ordered some stuff from HC on May 25 and shipped May 26. I got it on May 31. Only five days to PR, including Memorial Day. Wow that was fast. Thanks for that one.

On Dec 2010 I ordered the 110ml of HC RY4 that taste like crap, simply can't vape this one. I like the HC RY4 flavoring but the premixed was awful to vape. After reading some threads about the HC RY4 I decided to give it another try and decided to order the HC RY4 along with the RY4 flavoring. Definitely the HCRY4 on Dec was bad or wrong because this time is so good and taste like the flavoring. Next time I will go and order more than one 110ml bottle.

Thanks HC!!!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just to mention that I ordered some stuff from HC on May 25 and shipped May 26. I got it on May 31. Only five days to PR, including Memorial Day. Wow that was fast. Thanks for that one.

On Dec 2010 I ordered the 110ml of HC RY4 that taste like crap, simply can't vape this one. I like the HC RY4 flavoring but the premixed was awful to vape. After reading some threads about the HC RY4 I decided to give it another try and decided to order the HC RY4 along with the RY4 flavoring. Definitely the HCRY4 on Dec was bad or wrong because this time is so good and taste like the flavoring. Next time I will go and order more than one 110ml bottle.

Thanks HC!!!

NandyDC,

thank you for your post. I am so glad that ems works very fast now. hope they can keep the speed always.

as for HC RY4, thank you for giving it another try. i am also so happy to know that it didn't let you down again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread