• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Just sick of people spoiling prices mayne. It's ridiculous on how badly they jack up prices on mods. I mean people are buy Chi You's at like 1.4k which is ridiculous. I wanted to trade my Ba Gua mod recently and got a decent deal a 69-ner. But some folks were trying to low ball me so badly it was annoying.

Everyone who knows me know im not a flipper, cause i very rarely sell my mods but yeah can't help it, it's demand and supply, everyone wants one and some ppl are willing to pay for more. No one will refuse good money cause ppl are actually buying them at that price =) Malaysia currently has the cheapest price in the world for Chi Yous atm =) And yes i did get my chis at retail price from friends who knows i dont flip.

Hi my usps first class mail international has still not arrived. any idea or suggestion on who i should contact? have already mailed local delivery and customs and the seller himself on this. anyone have any other idea on what else to do or anyone else to call?

Like someone above said, first class is a bad idea. It has no tracking, and no your LCxxxxMY doesnt count as tracking, those are custom clearance code (or whatever the official term is). They can take up to a month, happened to me on many occassions and yes, they sometimes get lost (has happened to me).

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
my pre-order Ithaka is on the way from Greece. But lost tracking after it leave Greece. Really worry about that. :(

That's normal dont worry about it, typically takes 3 weeks from the date shipped to get to your door =) Elta tracking sucks. The ithaka was just shipped last week ><

kenthew

Jan 31, 2013
Malaysia
That's normal dont worry about it, typically takes 3 weeks from the date shipped to get to your door =) Elta tracking sucks. The ithaka was just shipped last week ><

ya, it shipped last monday. do u own all those gg stuffs that show in ur signature? what do you think about gg stealth? still thinking want get a stealth with telecopic or nemesis. stealth n ggts parts open for sales tommorrow 8pm greece time.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
ya, it shipped last monday. do u own all those gg stuffs that show in ur signature? what do you think about gg stealth? still thinking want get a stealth with telecopic or nemesis. stealth n ggts parts open for sales tommorrow 8pm greece time.

Both the gg stealth and the nemesis are good imo =)

kzariman

Verified Member
Yeah I mean juices are all good. Just want some spare parts and mods... zzz.. MALAYSIA! YOU IZ MAKING THIS HARD FOR MEEEEEHHH!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHH...

Just sick of people spoiling prices mayne. It's ridiculous on how badly they jack up prices on mods. I mean people are buy Chi You's at like 1.4k which is ridiculous. I wanted to trade my Ba Gua mod recently and got a decent deal a 69-ner. But some folks were trying to low ball me so badly it was annoying.

and that particular Ba Gua is still firing hard for me bro! Thanks!

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
@loodeytunes thanks for the reply,
however saying that "they have all the rights to do that" is not true, the are just using the Poisons Act 1952 in the mean time, that regulates nicotine but not ****ing ejuce
seriously welcome to Malaysia la i guess...:facepalm:

You do know PG/VG are only allowed to be imported with proper permits? Yup they do =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread