Shortened Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxrbk

Dec 17, 2009
Uk
Ok so some of my 510 atty's have a metal wick which leans to the side and I've found that it tends to melt the cart plastic and leave an awful taste in my mouth (even when I align the cart correctly), so I cut about 1mm from the open end of the cart using a sharp knife and pulled the filler out a bit.
The idea here was to maintain contact with the filler material whilst keeping the plastic out of the way of the atty coil/wick so as to minimise the burnt plastic taste. So far it seems to be working well, in fact, I think I'm getting better vapor. I think that by freeing up the filler material it's better able to conform to the shape of the metal wick in the atty and transfer liquid more efficiently.

Try it with a free cart and let me know what you think, or let me know if there's an easier way.

I was thinking that a brushed aluminium cart might be a good idea for those of us who still like to vape with filler; no chance of it melting or deforming and you can simply rinse and reuse it should you wish to change flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread