"Shorty" and "Smilin' menthol" snagged my daughter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
My daughter is a fairly light smoker she smokes about 5-10 cigarettes a day. When I started vaping I had her try it and every time I saw her I always had her try my “new” flavor, unfortunately she never liked them. She kept saying “ I don’t like it, I don’t smoke that much, I can stop anytime!” Yeah right, she is still smoking, and now that she has an apartment with a balcony she is smoking more and more everyday!!
Anyway, yesterday she came to my office for lunch and she saw my new pink shorty. She really liked the size and look of it, (of course the fact that it was her favorite color helped) and the fact that it was an auto (I always use manual XLs). She actually said “can I try it?” So of course I anxiously popped on a cart (Smilin special menthol). As she took her first puff, I impatiently waited to see her reaction. Her face lit up and she said “Wow, that’s really good! What is that?” She kept puffin’ away trying to figure out what this amazing taste consisted of. Then she said it… “I think I want to do this!” “what do I need?”
I gladly gave her my beloved pink shorty with an extra charger, and a couple of Smilin carts. Then we got right on the v4l site to check out the products. It was a lot of fun showing her all the accessories, color choices, flavor choices, although she is adamant about sticking to one flavor, “Smilin special”. (We’ll see how that goes, lol)
She’s coming over tonight so I can help her place her first order! I think she decided on the “Shorty mini pcc kit” and of course she will be keeping my shorty so she will have 2 batts.
I am so happy she finally decided to give vaping a try… I just had to share!!
I have 3 daughters, 2 of them smoke. One down one to go!!!!! :thumbs:

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Congrats! I will try to get mom to switch over to vaping too :)
Hope you get your other daughter to switch as well... Good Luck!

Thanks and good luck with your mom!

k, that's awesome! Now you know what to get her for Birthday and xmas presents ;)

True...it's always a struggle figuring out what to get her!

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I was the last smoker in the family, though my uncle has a nicotine gum habit. I just have to pitch to people that are trying to quit, or afraid they might start up again. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks smoke-free for me :)

congratulations!
Your banner says you broke even today too!!
I'm afraid that may never happen for me:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread