Should I be worried???

Status
Not open for further replies.

antisomnic

Nov 9, 2009
I received my 510 today and i was making a bootleg case for it and while I was doing it I noticed my heart was pounding. the carts i got have 16mg nicotine. i smelled my hand and noticed i got some liquid on my hands, i went and washed them. now i feel anxious my heart is pounding my toes are tingly and numb and i don't know if i'm just worrying myself or what. Could I have absorbed enough that I should be worried?

Brachinus

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Jersey Shore
I may be totally wrong, but I suspect your heart's pounding because of anxiety over touching the liquid, rather than touching the liquid.

I used to be really paranoid about getting liquid on me (and I normally use 24mg and I've got some that's 36 and 48), but I get it all over my hands and nothing happens (except when I wipe a dab on my gums to get it off my finger).

If it's a big deal for you, maybe get a damp towel and keep it handy, so you can quickly wipe off on it if you spill a bit on you. But I suspect as you get more accustomed to handling the liquid, you'll get less nervous about it and your body will calm down. But again, I could be totally wrong.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I get the liquid on my skin all the time. I usually just wipe it on a kleenex or paper towel or something, never had a problem. I just wouldn't suggest bathing in it.:p

You should probably try 12mg or so it might work better for you. When I use more than 18mg and I'm vaping a lot I can get a little lightheaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread