Should I get a provari mini or a vapor shark dna or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
carlton, VIC, AU
I have a few mechs and a evic. I have 18650's 18490's 18350's. I ordered my evic after just a month of using ego style batts and carto tank. Thinking the evic would be my perfect upgrade and paired with a protank2.. all my vaping needs would be met. I also got a mech and a diver as a backup and something to tinker with, build my own coils blablabla. The evic basically became a $100 ohms meter. I fell in love with the diver and mech. I found preference for 18350's because I could fit the device in my pocket and the added stealth element. Currently using the super compact brass nemi clone with a russian 91% with a nano tank tube to cut it's size down by 1cm. So from my experiences I've developed a preference for a high performance & compact setup.
Now I have someone wanting to take my (next to brand new) evic+protank combo off my hands. And I have been looking out for the right regulated module. It seems the only things close to what I want is a vapor shark dna or provari mini. I'm leaning toward the shark because of the provari has low resistance limitations and I would like to have the room to go low. Opus d is nowhere to be found and hana mini is tempting but also not sure it offers much more at their price point?

Soooo does anyone have some recommendations or advice?

spookyluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
carlton, VIC, AU
Yeah I have done a bit of research. Can't find anywhere with opus d in stock. Looked at dz nuts box's.. none available till feb 1st. The shark is what I've been leaning towards, I guess the provari just has a very good reputation. Is there any other sturdy little compact dna20 mods I should be looking at? Have I missed anything? That's what I'm asking.

spookyluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
carlton, VIC, AU
The DNA30 mods are going to start popping up soon, just something to think about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, maybe I'll be able to afford one by the time the dna40 comes out.

I ordered a shark dna today, now for the 3 week wait for it to get shipped via row boat to the bottom of Australia! ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread