Should I switch to Boge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark83uk

Oct 19, 2012
Chester, England
Hi fellow vapours, I need some guidance.... Iv been using dct tanks on my twist 6ml tank with 1.5ohm dual coul smoktech cartos at about 4v and they have been great until recently... No matter how many new ones i try now they all are warm and not producing half as much vapour as the ones in the past iv even tried 2.0ohm and its the same.... So should I try the xl Boge cartos in my tank and if so what resistance would be best for the twist? Any light you guys can shine on this will be very much appreciated

Mark83uk

Oct 19, 2012
Chester, England
No nothing new same Kentucky premium blend that i always vape but it was a new batch maybe it was too fresh and needed some time open but that would not explain the warm vape and not as much vapour or would it? Dam you got me thinking now...... Anyway iv just ordered some LR 2.0 ohm boges and a hole puncher so fingers crossed with that also had to order more juice as iv gone thru 30ml in 2 days trying to fix this lol

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
I've never had any luck with Boges. Perhaps I had some from "the bad batch".

The Smok's do OK. I couldn't get more than a week out of them.

For me, the best XL tank carto's have been the IkenVape Mega Fusion Punch! The only real issue I've had with them is getting them to prime/wick properly, but once that's going they fire like a champ for 13-15 days for me.

I'll chime in here. I've just started with cartos, and I've only used Smok brand. I've also only tried the dual coil variety, double and single punched, only tried 2.0 resistance. I'm actually not too disappointed with these, but I yearn for better, because I know that there is a better carto then these. I don't have a major complaint, mostly just kinda bothers me with the after taste somewhat. The flavor tastes great and all ususally, but sometimes I get a little funky after taste. I dunno, just chewing gum helps a ton.

Okay, so I'm gunna be ordering new cartos fairly soon and I'm trying to research them to make an informed decision. It sounds like you found what you like, a single coil boge huh? Well, boge is what I was thinking of going with as it seems to be more well known then say the Ikenvape kind or the cloud maker kind. By the way, whats SVC stand for? a link would be cool. Sorry to kind of thread jack here, but anyways I'm on the same quest to find the best carto possible. At this point, I'll do more research and wait to hear back from people. Right now I'm leaning twords trying boge. People seem to have good success with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread