Should I try dessert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
@Baditude Love coffee cake, always worry that juice like coffee cake will eat coils, how do your coils hold up to this juice.

If I remember right you don’t subohm and vape at low wattage????
I've moved on to sub-ohm coils, and vape around 30 watts. I use the 0.5 ohm coils for the Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank. I get about 4 weeks out of my coils.

I'll agree, conventional wisdom is that sweet and dark flavors can gunk up coils, but I've not experienced that with these coils or the juices I use.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
The first desert flavor I really enjoyed was Moon Mountain's Collision Course. To me it tast of vanilla, cininon cakey thing. Maybe a touch of maple as well. My wife says it smells like pancake syrup but not to me. Always used fruity flavors untill my trusted b&m dude gave me a sample bottle as his shop discontinued it. I like it so much I now buy it elsewhere.
I actually just read the bottle. it is a cheesecake dusted with sugar and cinnamon and topped with caramel. Collision Course buy moon Mountain. Very good stuff.

Reactions: stols001

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I've moved on to sub-ohm coils, and vape around 30 watts. I use the 0.5 ohm coils for the Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank. I get about 4 weeks out of my coils.

I'll agree, conventional wisdom is that sweet and dark flavors can gunk up coils, but I've not experienced that with these coils or the juices I use.
Thanks

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
...trying LNW so I ordered 3 different juices...All 3mg 50/50.

Do you find their juice ready to vape when you receive it or do you steep it, if you steep how long?

Well...sdennis...I gotta say that my life is busy/convoluted enough that I've never really considered monitoring/seeping ejuices...

I'm kinda an...Open => Shake => Vape...guy...

But I will say...when I'm rotating 3-4 60ml. LNW bottles...the first vape from a bottle has pretty much the same GREAT taste as the last vape from that bottle...(as far as I can remember)…

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Well...sdennis...I gotta say that my life is busy/convoluted enough that I've never really considered monitoring/seeping ejuices...

But I will say...when I'm rotating 3-4 60ml. LNW bottles...the first vape from a bottle has pretty much the same GREAT taste as the last vape from that bottle...(as far as I can remember)…

Just what I wanted to hear, hate the steeping thing, if I wanted it tomorrow I’d buy it tomorrow. I want to open the mail and vape it

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@sdennislee . it took 9 months to CREATE you (more, depending on your parents aptitude to the task) you can WAIT a minute. I forget around when the mouth is made but I'm fairly sure it's nearer to the end of the 9 months.

I kid. I hate steeping too but any freaking practice I can get at oh that AWESOME thing called delayed gratification is probably good for my character. Probably.

Anna

Reactions: smacuser

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
In a simple answer to the OP question, yes you should try dessert flavors. By all means. And many different ones at that. And dont forget the cereals either. There are some really nice fruity loops and milk flavor juices to be had. But right now, im enjoying a banana oatmeal cookie flavor that is pretty darn tasty. And makes the living room smell like someone's baking banana bread.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

My LNW shipment is here, well its at the front office of the RV park. I'll grab them tomorrow, really looking forward to trying them. Would go up and them now but hate to bother the security this late to open the mail room.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What is lnw?
LNW-Flavor-Concentrates.png

Just one of many concentrated flavoring manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread