Should most refill cartridges work with most brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
They sell a variety of models. All the models they sell are common, and replacement parts are available. I need more information on the one you have, so we can identify it.

EDIT; This looks like the site;
http://cigarettereplacer.com/starter-kits/

They have the model numbers listed. Let me know which one you have. Actually, the prices are cheap, but that's because they only give you one battery with all of them, and only one atomizer with the 510.

Last edited:

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
They sell a variety of models. All the models they sell are common, and replacement parts are available. I need more information on the one you have, so we can identify it.

EDIT; This looks like the site;
E-Cigarette Starter Kits | cigarettereplacer.com

They have the model numbers listed. Let me know which one you have. Actually, the prices are cheap, but that's because they only give you one battery with all of them, and only one atomizer with the 510.

I bought mine from OMG Smoke Free, it's a pretty standard looking mini-cig where the cartomizer screws in to the battery.

OMG_Smoke_Free_2.jpg

Wondering if replacement cartomizers can be bought generically from different sites. I can order from them, but just in case they go out of business or something like that.

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
I agree with Angela;

Are you aware that cartomizers and atomizers are two different anamals?

Yeah I screw up the terms, my bad. New to this whole thing.

Mine has the nicotine cartridge you screw in to the battery/atomizer whatever it is. I'm looking for replacement nicotine cartridges from other companies that would fit.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
OK: It's a bit difficult to work out which model it is from the photo you've posted (it's rather small).

I'd suggest you have a look at tis thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion-newbies-pics-most-common-models-here.html to see if you can identify what your model is. If not, can you take some pictures of yours (assembled and disassembled preferably) and post them here? Also measure it and let us know that and someone here should be able to identify it for you.

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
OK: It's a bit difficult to work out which model it is from the photo you've posted (it's rather small).

I'd suggest you have a look at tis thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion-newbies-pics-most-common-models-here.html to see if you can identify what your model is. If not, can you take some pictures of yours (assembled and disassembled preferably) and post them here? Also measure it and let us know that and someone here should be able to identify it for you.

It looks almost identical to this, which the poster listed as: KR 808/ Vapor King/ VK

KR808_decomposed.jpg

And this which is the RN 4081 also looks just like it.

Electronic-Cigarettes-RN4081-.jpg

I will edit in my own pictures in a minute.

24wahsp.jpg

and

5vrknc.jpg

Sorry for the quality. It's an OMG Smoke Free, no specific model.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I bought the OMG Smoke Free kit at a fair, and while I can re-order from them I'm skeptical if they will be around a long time.

It looks like a standard E-Cigarette, a mini as some call them with a 100 size battery and one standard battery.

It screws right into the battery as a lot do, so I'm wondering if anyone knows.

Wow, finally someone else who got the OMG Smoke Free! LOL!

We got these at our state fair, too. Then we got Joye510's. The OMG battery fits the 510 atomizer, so you can order any 510 parts for it. Eventually, order some 510 batteries and you can switch to all 510 stuff! LOL :D

Last edited:

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
Wow, finally someone else who got the OMG Smoke Free! LOL!

We got these at our state fair, too. Then we got Joye510's. The OMG battery fits the 510 atomizer, so you can order any 510 parts for it. Eventually, order some 510 batteries and you can switch to all 510 stuff! LOL :D

Phew, I was starting to get worried they were a sham company or something!

So any Joye510 replacement will fit? That's good to know. I ordered a couple replacements from OMG in Vanilla, but just in case they go out of business I want to be sure I don't return to the nasty cigarettes.

http://www.ritesmoke.com/Store/Cartridges-510/Medium-Light-11mg/MLB-Med-p81.html

This site has them for 3 dollars! I'm not going to refill them myself just yet, but that's a very, very good deal. OMG sells them for near 10, at 3 bucks for 5 I'll be spending next to nothing.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Does anyone know if the cartridges are interchangeable between brands/styles of e-cig? I just got the joye 510 and I'm searching sites for the replacement filters & having trouble finding them. Any help out there?

thanks

You're having trouble finding Joye510 parts??? :confused: They're literally all over the place, lol! :D

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.
Nhaler (his atomizers are only $8 each)
Liberty Electronic Cigarettes
Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail (buy 20 and get them for $6.50 a piece or $7 each, but you have to wait for shipment from China)

...to name just 4.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Phew, I was starting to get worried they were a sham company or something!

So any Joye510 replacement will fit? That's good to know. I ordered a couple replacements from OMG in Vanilla, but just in case they go out of business I want to be sure I don't return to the nasty cigarettes.
Just to clarify, the BATTERY fits into a 510 atomizer, but the 510 atomizer is different than the OMG, so the carts (where the liquid is) are not interchangable. (I don't think so, at least.) The OMG has an exposed atty and the 510 has a recessed one. So you can't just buy the carts and put them on your OMG atty - you'd have to get some 510 attys for the 510 carts. They're less than $10 for the attys ($8 at nhaler.com) and the carts are super cheap - you just need to get liquid to put in them.

I just gave up on the OMG and switch over to the 510. The batteries are nice for backups for my 510, though. And the 510 refillable carts offer so many more flavors! I just look at the OMG as a segway into the PV world and "real" vaping! LOL

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
Just to clarify, the BATTERY fits into a 510 atomizer, but the 510 atomizer is different than the OMG, so the carts (where the liquid is) are not interchangable. (I don't think so, at least.) The OMG has an exposed atty and the 510 has a recessed one. So you can't just buy the carts and put them on your OMG atty - you'd have to get some 510 attys for the 510 carts. They're less than $10 for the attys ($8 at nhaler.com) and the carts are super cheap - you just need to get liquid to put in them.

I just gave up on the OMG and switch over to the 510. The batteries are nice for backups for my 510, though. And the 510 refillable carts offer so many more flavors! I just look at the OMG as a segway into the PV world and "real" vaping! LOL

Okay I understand now. How about the Delite one I posted above? It looks pretty much identical, although I can't see if the atomizer sticks out.

I may just order that whole kit in a few weeks though. It's 20 bucks less than what I paid and the replacement carts are 3 bucks versus nearly 10 for OMG's.

Thank you for the info, it helps a lot. Still new to vaping and getting away from analog smokes. My girlfriend is happy though, no more stink all the time!

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
HOLD ON! That isn't a 510.

I think Kristin was saying that 510 batteries fit on it, but the atomiser is an exposed atomiser on this model, whereas on the 510 it is not; ie on the model you have, the cart fits over the attomiser, but on the 510, the cart inserts into the atomiser.

The OP was looking for carts which will fit this model, and (unless I am missing something huge here) the 510 carts will not fit!

MercyfulFate

Aug 29, 2009
Massachusetts
HOLD ON! That isn't a 510.

I think Kristin was saying that 510 batteries fit on it, but the atomiser is an exposed atomiser on this model, whereas on the 510 it is not; ie on the model you have, the cart fits over the attomiser, but on the 510, the cart inserts into the atomiser.

The OP was looking for carts which will fit this model, and (unless I am missing something huge here) the 510 carts will not fit!

Yeah I think you're right. If you look at my picture the atomizer sticks out a bit, I'm just looking for carts that will fit just fine.

That RiteSmoke DeLite looks very similar to mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread