The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

should we start a new group?

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by moonlessnight, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I have been trying to join the Eastern washington group for sometime but the originator hasnt even posted in over a year. I've noticed there are alot of members in the Spokane area but there has been very little activity in this group. Is it lack of support or lack of interest idk but I am interested in seeing if there are enouph people wanting a new group where we can all meet up online and possibly in person as well. Any thoughts on this?

2. 10mmshooter

10mmshooter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    I don't think we need a new group, just promote this one. While you are browsing the site if you see someone from Spokane or WA, shoot them a PM and let them know about this place. I found another local by doing just that.

3. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    My issue was more with being able to join a group. You need approval to join this group and I've been waiting for said approval for months. I noticed that the originator of this group hasn't even posted for over a year and so I believe without the originator of this group no one else will be able to join either. My thought was if we had a group we can join we might have an interest in keeping Spokane united. It seems most of us in this area don't bother to stop by and chat. I believe it was you that said this group is like a ghost town in another post.

4. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    I guess I don't know what you mean by joining this group. I have not joined anything, just stop by to chat sometimes.

5. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I know its no big deal its just nice to feel like I belong to a group especially one close to home. No I don't need to join vapeheads to use it .

6. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Well you belong if you want:toast: A group is what you make it.

7. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    True...I guess I'd just like to see more of us spokanites come together. Perhaps we should stop saying lets get together and actually do so.

8. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    I have been trying for a while, never works out. We all have lives and trying to fit everyone's schedule together is tough. Maybe some small group things may lead to a real vape meet. For now we can chat here and try to rally some support of a local meet up.

9. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I am hoping to meet with a new local member this week to help him out maybe something good will come from that and we just might have a snowball effect. And I definitely get the whole we all have lives thing...I don't have one and I'm still too stinking busy.

10. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    I wanna be in the group! lol. We had talked about having a get together after the holidays and im still game for that or whatever -- wheres Beans at??

11. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    She said in another thread that she had stuff coming up in the middle of the month.

12. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    maybe we should shoot for a get together end of January, early Feb?? Bring all your PVs and juice! Oh and i was thinking, i know its crazy but ive been really dying to try crab juice. If i order some, would anybody be interested in trying with me?

13. izak

izak Full Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Washington
    I have found that the best way to meet local vapers is to go to vape-friendly establishements. The Vapor Lounge has a list.

14. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Cool, someone pick a place.

15. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    oh that list is cool!

16. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    I'm here! I'm here! Yes, please I would love to join a Spokane group. When and where....

17. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Saturday sounds good. Someone pick a time and place

18. Beans

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Woo Hoo! (10mm) that's fantastic! I think were thinking 5ish.

19. 10mmshooter

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Great, pick a place.

20. Beans

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    5 Pm Saturday at the Lilac Lanes Bowling Alley :) it is done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.