The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

should we start a new group?

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by moonlessnight, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    AJ -- youre a stud!

Moonless, oh no!! I am so sorry! Well i really really want you to be there but if you are sick, that is totally understandable. Do drop by if you can but dont kill yourself to do it! We can always have other get togethers. By the way, if anybody on this thread wants to be facebook buds, name is Dorothy Russell in Spokane, WA -- hopefully it is findable from that!

2. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I had considered making a Facebook page for us. Maybe it would make it easier to communicate with each other.

3. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    As for right now, I am still in to meet tomorrow.

Never met anyone on here in person before so just look for an Asian guy in his 20s. that will be me! LOL!

4. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Oh (((moonless))) Hopefully you'll be up to it tomorrow, I'd hate to miss you. Make sure you get plenty of rest and some hot soup. Try some Pho if you can get it, it does wonders when your sick.

Well it looks like I'll be able to make it. I wasn't so sure, I'm on day 3 of antibiotics also with bronchitis and a sinus infection :( poor MLN I know how terrible it is. But I'm on the up swing as of today :) Thank God!

I'm not too sure what to bring so I'm bringing a few mixed juices and a bunch of DIY flavors/PG/VG/nic incase some of you want to try them. As well as a few things I don't need anymore, and of course the MODS.

I am so excited to see AJ vape some crab juice :lol::lol::lol: I'll make sure to get video too :D

Can't wait to meet you all. See ya tomorrow Nina

5. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    Holy wow, whats going on with all you guys? I was sick pretty much the entire month of January so this month has got to be better right?

Boomh -- an Asian guy in his 20s?? Hmmm, sounds like my son lol!

6. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    oh and moonless a FB page would be awesome. I have no idea how to do that but if you do, im in!

7. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE

LOL!! Make me sound like a little kid..

8. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    OK I set up a Facebook page just look for Spokane Vapors and hit like. As we get together we can post pics and vids. And what not.

9. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    no it just makes me an old woman lol

10. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    OK so apparently my Facebook page isn't coming upup so stay tuned and ill figure it out.

11. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    Pretty sure I fixed it. Try again. Spokane Vapors

12. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Found it but I the Vapor Lounge came up first in the search. Here is the link: Spokane Vapors Facebook Page

I am Spokane Vapor's first like...:2cool::2cool::vapor:

13. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    Yay...lol!!!

14. dotma

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    k weird, so i have a question. I know i am technically challenged, but i still dont see any comments i made on the page. I am in another couple of FB groups and dont you have to like join that group to be able to post in there? In other words, i am thinking that since moonless made the page, he can see our posts and whatnot, but we cannot see each others because we just liked the page instead of actually joining it? I dunno, im confused.

15. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I set up a community page so you don't have to join like a friends request. So you can post with or without liking the page. If you do like the page you should be able to receive any posts I make. If you are unable to see your posts see if there is a view all button I had to select this myself. That being said I will go back and see if there is a setting I can change to fix the problem.

16. moonlessnight

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I fixed the settings all posts should show without having to click anything special. Its a work in progress what can I say.

17. 74deeds

74deeds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Seattle
    How do we get a new group started...sorry but Spokane is out of my range of travel for a meet.... I would like to see a seattle group or western WA group...not trying to be snobby or anything just cant justify a trip to Spokane...

18. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    There are several Seattle area groups there was even a vapemeet a few weeks (?) ago.

19. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.