Shout out for customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been using RMV about 5 years. I'm not a big customer, never have been, but they carried a couple of things I use. I dropped them a note last week about a particular item & had they had any defects or complaints about said product. I didn't ask for replacement or refund, just asking a question. Dave wrote back, answered my question, offered to replace item next order. I didn't think must of it, wasn't a big deal to me, small ticket item. Low & behold, I received a replacement product today.

This isn't the 1rst time Dave has gone above & beyond what I expected in customer service. At least twice, he's picked up the phone & just called me when I emailed him a question. Very nice guy, easy to talk to & doesn't act like a know-it-all. Like I said, I'm not a big spender, I usually just order enough to get the free shipping.

So, thanks Dave, I wasn't expecting that.
:toast:

pmd

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Boston,MA
I'll second that shout out for Dave !
Exclusive customer to Rocky Mountain for about 4 years and besides the always excellent service, I only had a question once on a small issue with attys. Dave responded that day and sent an extra one on the next order. It's the little things like that, that that keep me going back.
A very nice guy indeed.

posaune

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT - USA
Dave has been awesome to deal with. He always responds to your questions within a few hours at most.

I had an o ring break after cleaning my kanger pro tank mini 3 and he just shipped me a new one without charging me. I wasn't abusive to it. It was just one of those fluke things that happens. I hope it was a fluke...we'll see but not the vendor's fault.

Anyway, they are VERY fast at shipping and really cheap on a lot of things. I think he might be the only online vendor that has a kanger protank mini 3 for $7. And, free shipping (same day shipping as well) if you spend more than $14. Who does that? I assume maybe it's on sale but maybe not. On top of that is a discount code which really makes ordering dirt cheap. Also, no tax which is EVEN better for me.

So, put your mind at ease and take no risk in ordering from this vendor. I'm glad I found these guys on the forms. They'll be a regular of mine.

And, no they didn't pay me to write this. I just REALLY appeciate good customers service. It's sort of rare these days, but not always true for the most part in the ecig world.

Thanks Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread