• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shout out for DashVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I was shopping for various supplies on dashvapes.com and spied a switch magnet upgrade for (what I thought was) my mech mod. I ordered it along with the other supplies and right away - and this is a Saturday evening - I got an email back (from Shai) asking as to whether or not I got the right upgrade kit.

I had, in fact made and error - got the Nemi magnets, not the Nemesis magnets (which I needed). Now, I didn't get any other device-specific stuff (batteries, kanthal, some drip tips), so for them to catch it was pretty sharp. It was easy to correct the order from there, but the fact that they have this level of order fulfillment checking is worth calling out to all of you.

I'll definitely be using them in the future. If you're looking for some high-end gear (or not - they have a wide selection), I'd suggest you should check them out.

Happy camper, me.

juicybeaver

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
GTA
They are doing things right. Got some Nautilus heads from them last night -- the local pickup option rocks.

They have good customer service. On a previous order, there was a small issue, and they made it right, same day, local pickup.

They are bringing in interesting products that many other GTA stores just don't have.

Can't wait to check out their upcoming B&M location.

Mikelzinga

Mar 6, 2014
North Bay, ON
I can confirm, customer service from Dash Vapes is superb. Placed my first order with them last Friday for a new clearomizer and some juice. Hadn't realized when making the order that Thug Juice was on back order at the time so opened the live chat and was greeted by a kind individual who proceeded to clear up my mistake and agreed to send me some Boba's Bounty instead which was of more value. Got that delivery Monday. Was so pleased with the experience that yesterday when I got my tax return I made my upgrade order through them and had the live chat open the whole time. Same individual helped me through filling my shopping cart to my budget. In my excitement of placing the order I forgot to throw express shipping on and they upgraded it with no second thoughts. Received that package today. Top notch.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I've got a complaint to make: DashVapes sells the SvoeMesto Semovar, and now I want one. This is not acceptable!

I just ordered a KFL+ last night from DV, glad to hear about the good service.

-- Glenn

Edit; Just noticed that DV sells some Mount Baker e-liquids, about which I've heard some really good things, going to add some to my order.

Last edited:

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Has anyone tried some of the AlienVision and Mount Baker Vapor flavours available at DV? I'm going to order AV Gorilla Juice (which sounds like a cousin of Boba's Bountry) and MBV Thug Juice, but i'm wondering about some of the other flavours, Hawk Sauce in particular.

-- Glenn

Edit; I will be getting the Hawk Sauce, too, after all (in addition to Gorilla Juice and Thug Juice). Last night was the first time I checked out DV's website, and i'm very impressed with the product selection (except for the Semovar, that's gotta go! ;) ). I've exchanged a bunch of emails with DV today, and i'm very impressed by the customer service, too.

Last edited:

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Has anyone tried some of the AlienVision and Mount Baker Vapor flavours available at DV? I'm going to order AV Gorilla Juice (which sounds like a cousin of Boba's Bountry) and MBV Thug Juice, but i'm wondering about some of the other flavours, Hawk Sauce in particular.

-- Glenn

Edit; I will be getting the Hawk Sauce, too, after all (in addition to Gorilla Juice and Thug Juice). Last night was the first time I checked out DV's website, and i'm very impressed with the product selection (except for the Semovar, that's gotta go! ;) ). I've exchanged a bunch of emails with DV today, and i'm very impressed by the customer service, too.

I Vape Boba and GJ all the time. They are a great Vape, although taste as always is subjective. I find they need at least a month of steeping. IMHO.

DV is expensive for Boba and GJ, but safer to acquire rather then across border.

I will be surely ordering some goodies in the near future from DV gear wise.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
If I like Gorilla Juice, then i'll definitely try Boba's Bounty.

I've been reading Mount Baker Vapor reviews in another part of ECF, and now there's several flavours I want to try. Between MLV, Jughead's and now DV-MBVs, i'm going to be very busy trying new flavours over the next 6 months.

-- Glenn

I Vape Boba and GJ all the time. They are a great Vape, although taste as always is subjective. I find they need at least a month of steeping. IMHO.

DV is expensive for Boba and GJ, but safer to acquire rather then across border.

I will be surely ordering some goodies in the near future from DV gear wise.

Amnion

Feb 14, 2014
ON, Canada
Boba's is very tasty, but is rather pricey... AV do ship to Canada, flat rate $ 25usd, so have to order enough to make worth while.
Boba's is $ 52.00 for a 100ml bottle. So with shipping & currency exchange 100ml is going to run close to $85, or .85 a ml. Of course
you can bring that down by ordering more, and roll the dice with Canada Customs :unsure:
Now if DV would sell their 50ml bottles at say $39, or add 100ml bottles at say.... $70 or so - I wish they'd carry more of the AV line too,
especially tobaccos.<end hint> Dash do carry Gorilla Juice which is very good, and they are a treat to deal with.
I'm waiting for my first delivery from Dashvapes too. Gotta try that famous Boba's! But daaaanngg...a buck a ml?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I think there might be two kinds of vapers in the world, those who like AV Boba's Bounty/Gorilla Juice, and those who don't.

I just got my Dash Vapes shipment yesterday -- with a shiny new KFL+! -- and I tried Gorilla Juice. Hoping the taste will grow on me, but wasn't super-keen on it last night.

I also got MBV Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce. Wondering whether I can risk these in a plastic tank. On the MBV website, both of these flavours are listed as potential 'tank crackers,' but maybe I can risk one or two tankfuls. (Then again, there is the SS tank panel for the KFL).

-- Glenn

Dash do carry Gorilla Juice which is very good, and they are a treat to deal with.

yeah I try and only deal with them now[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread