Show my your best 35mm pyrex carto tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Shouldn't you have posted this in the tanks sub-forum, and not the cartomizer forum?

I only have one 35mm cartotank, all the rest are 45mm. Below is a custom hand-blown pyrex grommet tank from High Desert Vapes.

Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg BB-frogHighDesert.jpg HighDesert2.JPG HighDesert3.jpg

Last edited:

MorningStar1999

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Austin, Tx.
The fluid flasks rather nifty, but the tank is still plastic. I've been eyeing the Ion Legion map tank that altsmoke has along with the phiniac tanks. I'm really just looking for sleek, solid, pyrex tanks that I may not have seen previously before I drop the money on one.

I posted in this sub-forum only because it seemed like I would get a better response since the carto tank sub-forum has been filled with threads about Protanks whenever I check it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+1 for IBTanked. High quality pyrex tanks for a reasonable price. Available in halfling, standard, and XL lengths. Three different diameters (19, 22, 25 mm) diameter to match whatever battery device you use. Choice of stainless steel caps and anodized aluminum for the 22 mm size. Pyrex tubes available to have hand-painted designs for additional charge. Prices start around $24 for glass tube and endcaps.

IBTanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked-on-Spinner.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Last edited:

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
It's a very sweet tank. I should be getting the 23mm I scored from the classies today. :)

PBusardo loves it, and really couldn't find any faults.

A PBusardo Review - The Gothic Vaping and Salt & Pepper Carto Tanks - YouTube

EDIT: Don't feel alone.... My wallet is $30.00 lighter buying the GP ProVari base from Domo Vapor on top of the SnP from the classies. ;)

That review is what made me pull the trigger. I've been eyeing them since Scott igetcha69 did his review months ago. Then I watched busardos review the other day and I had to have one. I thought my money was safe since I wont stalk sites to buy something and I'm not big on buying off the classifieds here. Seems like everyone wants full retail minis 5% for used vaping gear. Some people even try getting their original shipping charges back on the sale. I've never seen anything like it. Domo having them in stock surprised me. A good surprise of course. I just figured they all sold out as fast as they released them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread