Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
I wonder how many legitimate number of member/non-owners r gonna try to get a slot?

Just trying to weigh my odds as I'm sure at the designated time all will be entering info onto the list.

Ken

Seat of the pants guess would be around 2500+ of the 3000 members

sil40sx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
dont mind the gaps, this is just a spare tube I torched :)

9440285758_41c6759276_z.jpg

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
Yea I tried for both lists and failed sadly. I am trying for the Silver list but am 438 on it and was 3?? on the ALT list. I didn't show interest in Blu's post on the Silver so...well see. I am hoping that orig ALT list will have some bearing when the Nau list comes out. Well see and congrats to all who made one of the 160 slots, well played.

Ken

techmatlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Yea I tried for both lists and failed sadly. I am trying for the Silver list but am 438 on it and was 3?? on the ALT list. I didn't show interest in Blu's post on the Silver so...well see. I am hoping that orig ALT list will have some bearing when the Nau list comes out. Well see and congrats to all who made one of the 160 slots, well played.

Ken

I believe you'll be able to get a silver. Pedro did mention that the alternative list would get priority on the next Caravela production. The reserved slots are for the people in Blu's thread, that showed interest before Pedro announced the silver edition. There's only around 20? of them, so it shouldn't be a problem for you getting on the list.

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
Also, I have been seeing a LOT of people saying they put their name in the list, but can't swing the price, or are re-thinking it.

I think a bunch will drop off when it comes time to make the deposit in September.
So not all hope is lost. ;)

Yah, coming off the disappointment of not making the alternate list, a lot of people were prolly feeling they'd "give anything for a 'vela". Especially since that's pretty much the end of the 22mm production. There may be a couple of drop-outs there, but not many, and they'll be filled by the next ones in the order of the pre-order form.

I myself thought about the silver 'vela. For about 30 seconds :p. I didn't try to get on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread