The Forest
IMG_0783.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @Fidola13 and @Daniel Forsyth just freakin' WOW!!!

The photo's of your collections are totally amazing. Very beautiful mods you two!

SMT, me, secretly plans a covert Ninja raid! :lol: :lol:

Way to go you two. :thumbs:

Thanks SMT:thumb:
    Our bank managers really do love us botho_O

• Love
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    @Fidola13 and @Daniel Forsyth just freakin' WOW!!!

The photo's of your collections are totally amazing. Very beautiful mods you two!

SMT, me, secretly plans a covert Ninja raid! :lol: :lol:

Way to go you two. :thumbs:

Thanks! I really did fall into the rabbit hole with stabwood mods. I wish I had grown attached to something less expensive though lol!

Jellybean2

Jan 22, 2020
    Dorset UK
    Hi guys, been a long time since I dropped in to ogle at your beautiful mods :)
    Just wanted to share something a bit special (to me anyway). If you've ever come across Osrix Creations in the UK then you will be familiar with his Half series of squonkers. For years since I first saw one they've been somewhat out of reach £££ and I never dreamed of acquiring one. Imagine my reaction when this popped up at a bargain price due to having a bit of movement in the stabwood :w00t:

0iFqRK4.jpg

A little bit of TLC and it was good to go. Just need to find out if it's possible to persuade it back into a tight fit.
    Happy days

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just wanted to share something a bit special (to me anyway). If you've ever come across Osrix Creations in the UK then you will be familiar with his Half series of squonkers. For years since I first saw one they've been somewhat out of reach £££ and I never dreamed of acquiring one. Imagine my reaction when this popped up at a bargain price due to having a bit of movement in the stabwood :w00t:

0iFqRK4.jpg

A little bit of TLC and it was good to go. Just need to find out if it's possible to persuade it back into a tight fit.
    Happy days

That's absolutely Stunning:hubba:
    Congrats on your lovely pickup!!
    It's great to see you pop in for a Good Wood visit:thumb:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

0iFqRK4.jpg

Happy days

Thats a fantastic looking mod and no I’ve never heard of him previously. Can you post more pictures of it from all sides? So I can have a closer look at it.

Congrats on finding a deal on one! Where does he sell his mods?

Jellybean2

Jan 22, 2020
    Dorset UK
    Thats a fantastic looking mod and no I’ve never heard of him previously. Can you post more pictures of it from all sides? So I can have a closer look at it.

Congrats on finding a deal on one! Where does he sell his mods?

Thanks Sara, he stopped making them about 2 years ago in favour of other things like billet box and Dot AIO tips, doors and buttons, so the only way of getting one is if a used one comes up for sale. Which is why I gave up hope of ever getting one - he's a one man band and didn't make that may of them.

more pics as requested

vDhWdnj.jpg

6dYBJlT.jpg
    XL0mYel.jpg
    wGCZBS8.jpg

On the third pic you can see three cut-outs which he made inserts for on some examples, they look absolutely stunning

O12SxDx.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thanks Sara, he stopped making them about 2 years ago in favour of other things like billet box and Dot AIO tips, doors and buttons, so the only way of getting one is if a used one comes up for sale. Which is why I gave up hope of ever getting one - he's a one man band and didn't make that may of them.

more pics as requested

vDhWdnj.jpg

6dYBJlT.jpg
    XL0mYel.jpg
    wGCZBS8.jpg

On the third pic you can see three cut-outs which he made inserts for on some examples, they look absolutely stunning

O12SxDx.jpg

wow that’s very unique!

Users who are viewing this thread