Show the builds you are using right now/ my running thread on my builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Post pics or describe what build you are using right now.

also this thread will be used to post my most current builds.
right now i have a dual parallel micro coil 7 wraps 26g and it could possibly be a nano coil because i used a syringe needle, it is comming out at .26 ohms.
WIN_20140906_151337.jpg

WIN_20140906_173841.jpg

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Very good. Quick pulls with tons of vapor. I put that coil but with only 4 wraps in the Plumeveil and TOBH atty. It's amazing in those attys.

yeah, have you tried turning the middle tube upside down so that the logo is upside down? it only works on the older attys, but it makes it able to hold more juice and in my opinion gets better airflow

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
for asking him

Hey G what id is that build with the 24g, i been enjoying 7 wraps 1/16th dual at .2ohm but i prefer to cut the angle rather than right angle, but only cus i dont like to waste wire anymore

It's a macro 1/8th drill bit is what I use mostly. I don't like wasting much as well. I only cut like 4-5 inches of wire.

holy crap that looks so clean, nice build, .32 on a brass monkey?

On a Plumeveil. I have a Monkey but not too thrilled about it. It's just sitting in my collection.

Usually like to run dual macro coil 4/5 wrap comes out to usually .28 with 24ga. I really like that setting for dripping. Right now I'm running those flat 22 and 22ga and it's around .19-.22 ohms. It's a little hot for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread