Show us your stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
OK, this is my stash. This is everything I own with the exception of my Super Mini GLV (my only local vaping friend has it because all her gear went wonky on her):

Stashhttp://www.flickr.com/people/87267225@N00/

In the mod case I keep my batteries along with my SM GLV (goes in the empty spot above the 18650 batts), my Hog bottom feeder, Megalodon (I'm using it today so it's got a clear dual coil carto on it) and my 5v Genesis. The Tekk is VV and my back up for everything (even my charger as it's USB charge and I only have one battery charger)...that goes in the bottom of the other case as that top part lifts out and there is storage under it and the Bahnzo mod also goes in there. I keep the juice I'm using on any given day out and on top of my fridge so I can get to it easily, the other juices stay in the bottom of the bigger case (except the big bottle that doesn't fit and it just lays in the center with my needles). The top of the bigger case holds all my cartos, drip tips, attys, voltage meter...just all the little stuff we have vapers have as well as my filling needles. That case also has a lock on it. :) The juices are TV MCC, KBV B's Strawberry Pie, Lisa B's Sweet Tarts, KBV's Hummingbird Nectar and a mix of KBV and VB Snickerdoodle in one bottle. All delicious nom nom nom. That's my stash. :)

Is it me or do these boxes look made to fit your stuff? Especially the one on the left, that's amazing they way everything fits perfectly!! Very nice, I like simple. (not good at it but love to admire it :p)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I didn't do a thing to the case. The Hog mod and the Megalodon are just there for the picture. I keep the Tekk and the Bahnzo (skinny wood mod in left case) in the bottom of the bigger case, so the Hog, the Don and the purple Genesis fit perfectly in the bottom of the mod/battery case and everything (batteries) else stays as you see it and it closes perfectly. :) That case totally thrilled me when I got it home and started putting stuff in it and it fit so nicely. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Is it me or do these boxes look made to fit your stuff? Especially the one on the left, that's amazing they way everything fits perfectly!! Very nice, I like simple. (not good at it but love to admire it :p)

I had all my gear/juice/stuff in a 3 level plastic container for a long long time...but I'm always thinking ahead and was worried about the nic liquids as I have a toddler...who someday will be a curious child and might try to get into my vaping stuff. The bigger case has a combination lock on it and that's one reason I got that one. Then everthing went so nicely into it and I loved it. :) When I accidentally found the mod case, I knew I had to have it too. I also enjoy the simplicity of them...just worked out so well. :)

AtomNeely

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
I was actually just telling my GF not to let me buy any more vaping stuff today after I bought 10 more cartos, a new atty, and a drip tip (btw, I love dripping now). This is all after buying a bunch of DIY stuff, two full ego kits (one for me, one for my GF dad), a full 510 kit, and a tong of other juices and cartos.

Did I mention I only started 8 days ago? haha

But now that I've found this thread my once thought to be good 5$ tackle box (lovingly called the "vapor station" at our house) has become to small. I must resist the urge to go to wallyworld and get new boxes! I will try and get a picture of my vapor station to show y'all soon. :)

Side note, I probably wouldn't of bought so much stuff, but since my GF and her dad smoked I wanted them to start vaping with me so we would all be smoke free. To get the hesitant to give in to it I payed for most of their equipment. But it's worth it now because they love it and are doing great! I can't wait to see my GF (soon to be fiancé ;)) and her dad live long healthy lives with me :)

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Looks like I will have to as well...Here is a teaser:

a 50 slot tip box full of filled carts and a couple of my Juice boxes (soon to be alot more though).
IMG_20110606_174137.jpg IMG_20110606_174727.jpg
I just ordered every flavor from honeyville that I had not had before (thank you Cassie for the TC that led me to them. I have passed on 2 of those to my dad who LOVES the mint choco chip).

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

:ohmy: Yes - I need these Labels . . . :D

View attachment 50487 Please tell me that you can provide us with either a template or link to them so we can print these labels for our own use . . . ;)

AND, just as an FYI: These are called "Stack-On" Drawer Organizers and besides grey they also come in red, blue, green, & "faux wood" (but I don't know where to get them), here is a link to the companies product line: Stack-On | Products | Drawer Cabinets

Also, K-mart has them for even less than Home Depot or Lowes here is a link to the product on the website: Clothing, Toys, Electronics, Jewelry, Jaclyn Smith - Kmart.com

Hope, this infomation helps . . .:)

Last edited:
We just started vaping about 2 months ago and have been buying a lot of juices - we've gone through a few bottles - and a few are missing from here (because they're in our everyday vaping stuff) but here's what we've collected in juice so far! :D

It's a wooden bottle holder from Ikea - we bought it years ago and it sat on a shelf with nothing to put in it - now it has a purpose...finally!

IMG_1936[1].jpg IMG_1937[1].jpg

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I think my brain just exploded a little >.<
Sorry I'm to lazy to pull out the batteries,pv's,mods.pg,vg and nic juice to get pics of them :p Here are my flavorings and things though. Just wanted to say that these are DIY flavorings not pre made juices.

03212011_007.jpg

03212011_005.jpg

03212011_004.jpg

I keep them all in this....the top plastic containers are where I keep my bottles.
03212011_010.jpg

Cyberpixie

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
UK
7 1/2 wks into vaping and I have quite a lot! lol All 5ml and 10ml bottles, working my way through them finding my faves. Although I only use 1ml a day I probably have enough samples to last me at least 6mths lol And enough cartos to last a year no doubt!

5 batteries I'm using all at once loaded up with different flavours not shown in pic.

Case2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread