Show us your Vape Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
This game is closed for prize-consideration entries. The thread is still open and pictures are still more than welcome, but the "contest" is over.

I want to play a game.

I've been inspired by a thread I found floating around on the 'net and I think it would be fun to try out here. Take a picture of yourself, or have someone take a picture of you, while you are vaping. Inhale or exhale doesn't matter--but we want to see your face, so no cheating by hiding behind a solid cloud of vapour...

It's not for an ad, so you don't have to be using equipment from Mom and Pop's (though that would obviously be cool). It's not a contest, so you don't have to worry about your picture showing up on their website (unless they contact you directly and work something out separately from this game). And it's not an official anything or endorsed by Mom and Pop's in any way--it's just a game I think would be fun.

And to encourage people to play I'm going to put a $15 gift certificate on the line.

The Rules of the game are:
1. The picture must be of you. You can post a picture of someone else (with their permission), but that picture will not be eligible for the prize.
2. The game is to show your Vape Face, so no hiding. We have to be able to at least see your eyes.
3. You must be vaping, not smoking or just breathing outside in the cold.
4. Play as often as you like. There is no limit on the number of pictures you can post, but duplicates will be disqualified.
5. Like as many pictures as you want. It's not a "pick your favourite" kind of thing, it's for fun--so if you like a post, "Like" it :)
6. Your picture must be posted by 23:59 EDT (11:59pm) Sunday, March 17th (St Patrick's Day) in order to be eligible for the gift certificate (and other prizes).

Since I'm paying for the gift certificate, I get to pick the winner. Stuff like this is always difficult, so I will be guided by the number of likes each picture receives. If the votes are close (not necessarily a tie) I will pick who gets the gift certificate, but if one picture has a clear margin over all the others, it will win.

Oh yeah, and I am not eligible for the prize.

Dangit!

Edit to avoid artificial controversy and game disruption:

Okay, here's what you need to understand:

This is a game, the intention is to have fun.
It is open to anyone who wants to participate, and always has been (well at least since Tuesday, when I started the thread).
If people start soliciting other people to like their posts just so they can win, then likes will not count towards winning.
Anyone who participates in the thread, however they found out about it, counts. If you post a picture, that's participation. If you post comments or conversation, that's participation. If you go through the thread and "like" all the pictures you actually like, that's participation. If your only interaction is to like one single post, or all the post by one particular person, that's not participation--that's being a ringer.

You do not have to be a customer of Mom and Pop.
You do not have to have ever been to Mom and Pop's website.
You do not have to have ever been involved in any of Mom and Pop's threads before.
You do not have to go to Mom and Pop's website, visit any of the other threads, or stick around after the prizes have been given out (though a lot of people here hope you will, whether you are/become a customer or not).

You do have to want to join in the game to have fun.

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Okay, I'll start things off...

vapeface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread