Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I finally bought a bunch of new vape gear, and most of it has arrived :)

Naturally I took a few pictures and then searched ECF for the "Show your vape mail" thread, but it looks like it was locked for some reason. So I figured I would start a new one, since I enjoy seeing pictures of what people get (as well as posting pics of what I get) :)

Here is everything that I've received recently (I got the chargers a couple weeks ago, but I hadn't opened them yet so I put them in the pics):

1206141259b_zps7842f11a.jpg

1206141256b.jpg 1206141256a.jpg 1206141256.jpg 1206141257a.jpg 1206141257.jpg

List of everything in the pics above:

1. ProVari P3
2. EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus
3. Nitecore Digichargers (D4 & D2)
4. (3) AW IMR 18490 (the new 1200mAh)
5. (1) AW IMR 18350 (the new 800mAh)
6. 30mL of Halo's Turkish Tobacco
7. (50') 28 gauge Kanthal & (6') Silica Wick Material
8. (5) 30mL Bottles with Blunt Needle Tips

This was the first time I'd purchased anything but coils/juice in almost 6 months :D

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Holy mackerel, nice haul!

I've got a bit of vape mail en route (oh, then I ordered a USA ohmmeter, and some Kanthal, so two more vape mails!) but I don't think it stacks up against a Provari :) nicely done.

Anything will do, besides without Kanthal a Provari (or any other device) wouldn't be of much use :lol:

I just found out about the USA ohm meter's a few days ago, and I've been meaning to order one. I will probably have to wait awhile though, especially after everything I spent during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales :lol:

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I received and sent vape mail today :lol:

I received a 30mL bottle of Halo's Turkish Tobacco, which I won in a contest here on ECF... :)
Contest 30mL bottle.jpg

...and I sent the Satin Silver ProVari P3 that I purchased on Black Friday (the one in the OP) back to ProVape :( Of course I'm just returning it so I can get the Satin Silver Celtic Knot P3 instead :D

ETA - I just realized I put an empty bottle of the Turkish Tobacco in that pic instead of the one I received today :facepalm: :lol:

Last edited:

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One of these days I need to buy a camera instead of vape gear. I always hate not having pictures to show people.

Is that the new 100 plus? If so how is it? I'm waiting for mine in the mail as we speak. *drool*

It is indeed. It is excellent. I have no qualms with the updated design and the fit/finish is impressive.

Lanore

Aug 10, 2014
USA
It is indeed. It is excellent. I have no qualms with the updated design and the fit/finish is impressive.

Good to hear. It's gonna be my first mod and quite frankly I've been paranoid about them not being as good as most of the hype. ( Read: I haven't really found too many negatives even for the original 100. )

Lanore

Aug 10, 2014
USA
I am pretty lucky when it comes to mail being delivered by USPS, as my mailman is pretty consistent. He almost always arrives between 11:30-11:40am, and in the rare event that he's late he is still here by 12:30pm :)

Unfortunately I live in a very rural area. As such my mailman's route is long and when he arrives depends on number of deliveries, downed trees, and other things. Usually he arrives around 11-11:30, but I've seen him get here as early as 10am and as late as 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread