Shurb Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Where do you get shrub? I've tried all the others... love raspberry french.

37, ph0n3 h0m3.

His Facebook group is only place to currently get it :)
You can only get it through group buys he does or via winning a contest. It hasnt been made a permanent flavor as of yet.

PS- Hai :) long time not see :p

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Yeah, I'm not chasing flavors around as much anymore..and I'm in the process of moving+working+parenting..so it's hard to stay involved with the social gourmet+gourmet thread.. I've been buying hardware a lot lately..waiting on my gus kiss qe+kiss estia+kiss tip to be ready and come.:)

I also don't have facebook..and I refuse to do so..I'll see if my friend wants to get some for me.. How is it? I destroyed each bottle of raspberry french so far..great dripping juice, don't really dig the others I've tried for lung hitting...I can't use kayfuns at the moment..need to mod them for my new style of vaping.:(

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Yeah, I'm not chasing flavors around as much anymore..and I'm in the process of moving+working+parenting..so it's hard to stay involved with the social gourmet+gourmet thread.. I've been buying hardware a lot lately..waiting on my gus kiss qe+kiss estia+kiss tip to be ready and come.:)

I also don't have facebook..and I refuse to do so..I'll see if my friend wants to get some for me.. How is it? I destroyed each bottle of raspberry french so far..great dripping juice, don't really dig the others I've tried for lung hitting...I can't use kayfuns at the moment..need to mod them for my new style of vaping.:(

Ah yes, the infamous lung hits hehe :p
I can't keep up with the gourmet thread either! I pop in and out of it on occasion. :D

Shurb is good- I like it a little steeped, others like it fresh out of box. Raspberry French I haven't gotten around to, because I'm very picky about raspberries- but I hear good things about it. :)

xandrewx

Nov 4, 2011
United States
Shurb? Its growing fast on me after getting a dripper today...

346337d1402732666-shurb-recipe-wp_20140614_02_52_06_pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140614_02_52_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140614_02_52_06_Pro.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread