Aspire Atlantis Spitback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
So I picked up the Atlantis a few weeks ago and it has been an extremely pleasant experience.
No more wife bugging me to build her coils, no more changing her cotton... a dream! haha.

So we've been vaping Max VG juice in it since we've gotten it and it has been completely fine.
Today, I switched the juice out and threw in Jimmy the Juice man's Shurb. (AMAZING juice by the way).

First hour it vaped fine... but now I'm noticing a lot of spit back and really reduced vapor production. I've tried re-screwing the coil in, I've tried sticking a Q-tip down the chimney, and I've tried everything I've found on Reddit. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe it's just because it's a thinner juice? Maybe the atlantis just shines with higher VG juice... any thoughts?

Brandon

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
I'd never been hooked on a flavor until I tried JTJM Shurb, IMO its truly an amazing juice. Our local shop started carrying it and ran out of within a few days. Happened to be there when their new shipment arrived and bought 3 bottles without hesitation.

In the Atlantis, I vape Shurb at 30W/2nd largest airflow setting and haven't noticed spitting or a drop in vapor production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread