The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SI Volt LR Cartomizers?

Discussion in 'Atomizer Mods' started by RamAir02, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RamAir02

RamAir02 Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    New York, NY
    I have been vaping my Smokeless Image Volt for a few months now. I have some liquids sitting around that just don't have enough throat kick for me. I was reading about low resistance attys and was wondering are there any LR Cartos that will work with my Volt? I'm thinking this will give me a little more throat hit.

If there are LR Cartos that will work with my Volt, could you please recommend a place to purchase?

Thanks!

2. hstl_

hstl_ Full Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Denver
    I wanted to bump this topic to see if anyone has an answer for this. I want to add to the OP that the Volt battery is a 808D-1.

3. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
  4. hstl_

hstl_ Full Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Denver
    Thank you sir!

5. Firebudgy

Firebudgy Full Member

Jun 17, 2011
    British Columbia
    What mha is your volt? If they are regular minis I have read that lr cartos will shorten battery life( please correct if I am wrong). To my understanding volt cartos are the same as Bloogs, which I have. I also have a high voltage device. When I compare the Bloogs to boge 2.0 on my 1800 mah high voltage I receive a fuller vapor from bloog and higher throat hit from boge.
    I'm not sure about the cartos to be honest but I have killed 3 Bloog batts by running 1.5ohm attys on them. I found out on ecf later that - that was bad and I'm a dumbass... Ooops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.