SI XL carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
Oh, boy... There's so much ! Smokeless Image has Clearomizers... which are 1ml & use a different method of delivering vapor...
Inside the cartomizers is a filler that is soaked in e-liquid, but the clearomizers are clear & you can actually see how much liquid is in them - they use a wicking system, meaning that there are wicks inside & two tiny holes at the bottom, through which the liquid is slowly absorbed through, see below :

Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 2.31.53 AM.jpg

They also carry the CE3's - they are also clear, as you can see, but they have to be filled with a syringe :

Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 2.30.42 AM.jpg

They also have other juice delivery systems - but they are wider in diameter. These fill be flush with your cigarette style batteries.

I can tell you about them also, if you want - or are considering buying the X2 battery or the Spinner =)

masterkon

Jan 26, 2013
tennessee
Oh, boy... There's so much ! Smokeless Image has Clearomizers... which are 1ml & use a different method of delivering vapor...
Inside the cartomizers is a filler that is soaked in e-liquid, but the clearomizers are clear & you can actually see how much liquid is in them - they use a wicking system, meaning that there are wicks inside & two tiny holes at the bottom, through which the liquid is slowly absorbed through, see below :

View attachment 173004

They also carry the CE3's - they are also clear, as you can see, but they have to be filled with a syringe :

View attachment 173003

They also have other juice delivery systems - but they are wider in diameter. These fill be flush with your cigarette style batteries.

I can tell you about them also, if you want - or are considering buying the X2 battery or the Spinner =)

i am curious about the spinner ive seen pictures but i don't know what it is exactly.

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
Very understandable. I totally get it that this is overwhelming... God knows I was intimidated & confused when I first got into this.

The spinner has a dial at the bottom which gives yo the ability to choose the amount of volts the device sends to the juice delivery system (carto, clearo, etc.) - changing the warmth of the vapor, the flavor, the throat hit & so on, so on... It basically gives you more control & enables you to find your own sweet spot =D

i am curious about the spinner ive seen pictures but i don't know what it is exactly.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
There are also a number of clearo option outside of S.I. as well, for 808 batts.

But my money is on cartos. I tried a number of clearos and they just didn't work well for me, but most people seem to love them. I use Echo-V cartomizers, but the vape isn't any different than a standard or Xl carto they just hold quite a bit more liquid.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
But my money is on cartos. I tried a number of clearos and they just didn't work well for me, but most people seem to love them. I use Echo-V cartomizers, but the vape isn't any different than a standard or Xl carto they just hold quite a bit more liquid.

I second that. Wonderful flavor from SI blank cartos filled with your favorite juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread