Side By Side dual 18650 MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacketpocket

Sep 8, 2014
nyc
e84c5c01507d5f7c1cf28a5a6c2b67de.jpg

So I have always loved the side-by-side recessed atty configuration. And while I've dabbled in the mech world , I'm much happier with a VV VW. I started out with the sticker or "turn around" and then upgraded to the 22mm the rogue worx ignition. Then the Kato , but I never did submerge a kick in the void beneath the atty like I planned to.

I was super psyched when the xvostick came out , so much so that I ordered 3 from Chels. Also love my railbox to death.

However I've realized that one 18650 is is not enough 4 me. I want two, but I don't want to lose the form factor. If I am able to carry around this massive rail box, I think I can handle another 20 - 30 millimeters of girth.

Now, speaking of chunky mods, mini ecig is coming out with the YStick (I know, Chels really needs to be more inventive with his names) which is really just a variation on the xvostick.

c4c0a04926c8b82788ebbf4fce8191b7.jpg

d1e8805c47ccfa452da8ea3b741aeb82.jpg

You can see the mod is filling your hand more, and a nice improvement on the location of the fire button, but that's about it.

I propose a mod called the TRIFECTA. The atty is along side TWO batteries. Has it been done? Whay say you, any interest?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread