SideSho/902 matching parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Currently have the sidesho kit, thinking of getting a 902 kit. Just wondering which parts will work with both kits. I just got a passthru and it really takes the load off the PCC for battery charging, would I need a different passthru for the 902? Looking at also getting the wall charger, will both types of batteries fit or do I need different chargers for the batteries? Know that the attys and carts are different but may work together in different combo of parts?

I'm just starting and trying to figure out how things work.

Also you show a new 902 coming, will it replace the current 902 or have a new name.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Currently have the sidesho kit, thinking of getting a 902 kit. Just wondering which parts will work with both kits. I just got a passthru and it really takes the load off the PCC for battery charging, would I need a different passthru for the 902? Looking at also getting the wall charger, will both types of batteries fit or do I need different chargers for the batteries? Know that the attys and carts are different but may work together in different combo of parts?

I have both the 902 and sideshow kits, you can interchange all the parts. The 902 is a little bit bigger but will work when switching them back and forth. You can even use the same charger. As for the PCC and the new 902 battery’s you will need to email Tony for that info. I love my 902 and slideshow. You can never go wrong using MV. Good people and excellent service.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
You could use a 902 atomizer/902 carts on a Sidesho battery/passthrough. The new model is basically a battery mod like the EGO, it just uses 902 atomizers & carts.

So, noting is changing in the 902 that would not make them compatible with any other version. You can charge the 902 batteries in the Sidesho PCC, but they sit a little lower in case than they would in the 902 PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread