SideSho/902 comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
First let me say, both are great looking and work real good. About the only thing I would want now is a combo of features from each one to make for me the perfect e-cig.
1. from the sidesho, the clear plastic juice container. It's great being able to see how much juice is in the container and makes it real easy to fill. The 902's black container may hold more, but is harder to judge juice level when filling.
2. from the 902, I really like the flat tip and the feel of the plastic that it is made from. The plastic tip on the SideSho thiner and smooth, making it a little harder to hold in the mouth without hands. Would really like a SideSho cart holder made from the same plastic as the 902 and a flat tip. Also, I have the usb pass-thru with the LR atomizer and use the SideSho cart on it. After a few draws the mouth piece plastic gets a little soft and it easly falls off, I don't think the 902's type of plastic would do this.
3. on the 902, I got the stainless manual button kit. On the cart piece the Modern part of the logo shows up real nice, but the white Vapors part is almost invisible.
4. manual button button batteries - really like the button on the SideSho, the smaller one on the 902 almost seems too small and a little bit harder to use. May have to order stainless SideSho batteries to use with the 902 carts.

Couple of things I noticed on the 902's that I got..
1. One of the stainless battey part seems a little smaller that the other, maybe like 1/4th inch on the metal part.
2. The flat manual tips are almost to big to fit into cart shell, had to really use force and twisting to get it completly into the shell. The round ones are the same way.

Thats all for now, both kits are great products..

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Another thing i've found is a small difference in the sidesho atomazers - the LR one is slightly smaller than the regular one, had the battery & atomazer fall off the cartage when using the LR atomazer - was using the auto battery and no hands.

Really like the changes that are being made to the MV site...Just waiting for new equipment to show up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread