Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I just got word that the my new shipment passed customs, they sent me a few manuals to test for them in this order, as I am the first person to get one. They wanted my input before they went into production on my manual order. I told them I didn't want to wait for this order to arrive before they send out the manuals, so they are shipping out my order of manuals tonight.

I should be back up to stock with the popular red Sidesho by Monday ot Tuesday, and all other colors & LED's

LABeachBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Santa Monica, CA
Wow you are very responsive in the forums. That's very cool! So perhaps you can answer this question: Does the USB PCC charger for the Blu Cigs work to charge the SideSho PCC?

Usually the USB plug lights up blue when it is actively charging the Blu Cigs PCC, but I found it didn't light up when I tried it on the SideSho. I figured my next step is to wait until I've drained the SideSho PCC and see if it takes a charge without the indicator light, but since you are on the ball with forum responses, I'd figure I'd ask the man directly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread