Sidesho sticky manual battery button/charger and pcc question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJWinning

Feb 7, 2010
Houston Texas
My wife and I got our Sideshos yesterday and man are they amazing! I did alittle research into e cigs and after some deliberation decided to go with ModerVapor because everyone had nothing but good things to say about them.

The only problem I have is one of my manual battery button sticks sometimes when I use it and the battery just keeps running. Now all I have to do is fiddle with it for a moment and it turns off but Im wondering if there is anyway I might be able to fix this.

Now as far as the wall charger goes sometimes when a bettery is in it it flickers green to red every so often Im just curious if this means the battery is getting close to being fully charged?

About the PCC I wasnt 100% on how you know when the battery in the PCC was fully charged. I read the little directions booklet but I dont believe (and I could be wrong) that it said. Will the little light on the side turn green (like the wall charger) when its fully charged??

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hmmm, some of these chargers are different, but my guess is you have a newer one so the directions are wrong for the PCC. The USB plug should turn blue while charging and go out when its done. That simple. Nothing on the PCC says its done.

I could be wrong about the wall charger, but I think its basically done a that point.

As for your sticking battery, those buttons can be popped out and pushed back in. I even lost one once and Tony sent me another button that I popped back in. I haven't heard of your problem, but I'm sure its easily fixed. Its sounds like its just sitting in there slightly wrong.

Are you using pre-filled carts or filling your own? I ask because if you're filling your own, check out that blue foam mod you've probably heard about. You'll get 10x more vapor and consistent drags. Some people prefer using a straw in there with the blue foam too. I don't. Either way, check out the foam at some point and good luck!
Marineland Magnum Foam Sleeve "Rite-Size U" 3pk.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/64815-two-weeks-experience-novel.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread