Sigelei 100W vs Vapor Shark rDNA40 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Does anyone own both the sigelei 100W box mod and the Vapor Shark rDNA 40? If so, would welcome any opinions/views on the quality/performance/vape/etc between these two devices. I have both sigelei and VS products and leaning toward getting an rDNA 40 on Monday, but the sigelei 100W is priced very well..just want to ensure I am not missing anything here.

Appreciate any pros/cons/recommendations by anyone who has direct experience with BOTH of these devices.

Thanks!

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I would look at it from another direction, what kind of build do you want to do? If it's high watt kanthal get the 100W box. If you want to experiment with nickel get the DNA. While the DNA 40 is certainly capable of quality kanthal vape it doesn't have the watts the competitors do, it does it by temp control using nickel. I have a 40 and love it. Haven't used nickel yet but hardly go over 30 watts, bought for the ability to and I like the looks plus I wanted one quality authentic mod in my collection.

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
I would look at it from another direction, what kind of build do you want to do? If it's high watt kanthal get the 100W box. If you want to experiment with nickel get the DNA. While the DNA 40 is certainly capable of quality kanthal vape it doesn't have the watts the competitors do, it does it by temp control using nickel. I have a 40 and love it. Haven't used nickel yet but hardly go over 30 watts, bought for the ability to and I like the looks plus I wanted one quality authentic mod in my collection.

get the nickel and temp control going, it will blow your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread