Sigelei 20 just stopped working, only used like 10 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well I have other mods to use I just liked how this one worked with my kayfun lite. The sigelei only cost me like $12 at 101vaps so im not that upset about it. And I have been reading that the sigelei's do have a lot of problems and you have to keep fixing them.

Not All Sigelei's - Both my #20 are many months old and work fine.
Sigelei 8w is now an Excellent mod.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Yes I have a meter but that will not do me any good if I cant get it apart. I have pretty much figured out its in the Head and possibly the spring that makes the connection. Please if your not going to be helpful I would appreciate you not posting on my thread.

Well - since ya said "appreciate"....OK. I'll just go to have a bit of breakfast
BACON PLATE.jpg BACON EGGS TATERS.jpg

Senile Old Man Don......

Attachments

• biden_double_guns_AP.jpg
    biden_double_guns_AP.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
No and the one in the video is the silver lock ring with the top plate that screws off.

Not 100% sure, but I believe you will need to turn the Black ring fully IN then find a way to Pull the button out.
With exception of the Lock ring, the head looks identical to the first 2 versions.

Here is the History issue:
V1 original
V2 - Bottom Spring replaced for better conductivity - some refer to as V1 with new spring
V3 - Your unit - Black lock ring added - Some call V2 - Internals should be same as V1&2 or All V1 Versions
V4 - outer lock ring(silver) - Different Top(removable Cap - Recessed 510 threading - Internals may have changed.

Internal parts:
8eTrON.jpg

Missed one, Your Also referred to as V1.5 - who actually knows:facepalm:
http://.........blogspot.com/2013/11/blowout-sigelei-20-version-15-1499.html

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I can't figure what version you have but if you did have a short and burn that firing spring, here is a video on how to fix it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asYJ2-FEUFQ

I like the 8w too (guess I like top buttons) but its not fully mechanical. There's a wire in the button casing.

Not sure what you are thinking about.
Sigelei 8w is a bottom firing mod - Full mechanical, no wires. Adjustable top and screw/pin contact bottom.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Ugh, sorry, I've been looking for a mechanical I like for days on end... all the numbers and names are getting jumbled. Caravella clone, Corolla, 19 followed by letters, 20, 8, 8W.. to give you an idea, last week when I started this, I thought the W must mean watts LOL

Anyway, don't want to steer anyone wrong... that was the Corolla (L Rider) I was thinking of... another top button... but with a "hidden" wire being touted as fully mechanical. My heart sunk because that was the one I first wanted for the air flow adjustment. Even Madvapes says its fully mechanical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76jru5M5ETs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread