Status
Not open for further replies.

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
Hey all,
just a little heads up on the new Zmax w/Ego threading. sigelei was going in the right direction here but not quite perfect yet. So they added Ego but narrowed the dripcup diameter from the previous 510 only threaded version from 16mm to 14mm. As the T2's are about 14mm at base and the T3 BC's are 15mm you still need to use the 510 to Ego adapters. Left is 510 version, right is Ego version (latest and greatest).

As many of us order online and can't always see what fits what I thought I would throw this out there.

Thanks from this mod newbie to all who participate here and who helped give the knowledge to make this step up from 808's!
Should have done this a year ago!:vapor:

Attachments

• ZMax 003.jpg
    ZMax 003.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
UPDATE************* So after contacting the vendor regarding what seemed to be a high center post (would only thread down 4-5 turns) they said that was definitely an issue. The drip cup was only 14mm wide as well. My replacement unit arrived and the drip cup was again 16mm like my version 2 and threading was perfect! NOW T2s and T3s FIT PERFECTLY! This is the version 3 units and this is an awesome improvement!

NocVision

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Michigan
www.meshwizard.com
Hey all,
just a little heads up on the new Zmax w/Ego threading. Sigelei was going in the right direction here but not quite perfect yet. So they added Ego but narrowed the dripcup diameter from the previous 510 only threaded version from 16mm to 14mm. As the T2's are about 14mm at base and the T3 BC's are 15mm you still need to use the 510 to Ego adapters. Left is 510 version, right is Ego version (latest and greatest).

As many of us order online and can't always see what fits what I thought I would throw this out there.

Thanks from this mod newbie to all who participate here and who helped give the knowledge to make this step up from 808's!
Should have done this a year ago!:vapor:

I think I may have the same problem. You wouldn't want to inform us of where you got the Sigelei would you please? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread