The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Zmax / Kanger T3 BC Compatibility

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by urby2112, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. urby2112

urby2112 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2013
    Surprise, AZ
    Hey all,
    just a little heads up on the new Zmax w/Ego threading. Sigelei was going in the right direction here but not quite perfect yet. So they added Ego but narrowed the dripcup diameter from the previous 510 only threaded version from 16mm to 14mm. As the T2's are about 14mm at base and the T3 BC's are 15mm you still need to use the 510 to Ego adapters. Left is 510 version, right is Ego version (latest and greatest).

As many of us order online and can't always see what fits what I thought I would throw this out there.

Thanks from this mod newbie to all who participate here and who helped give the knowledge to make this step up from 808's!
    Should have done this a year ago!:vapor:

Attached Files:

2. urby2112

Jan 28, 2013
    Surprise, AZ
    UPDATE************* So after contacting the vendor regarding what seemed to be a high center post (would only thread down 4-5 turns) they said that was definitely an issue. The drip cup was only 14mm wide as well. My replacement unit arrived and the drip cup was again 16mm like my version 2 and threading was perfect! NOW T2s and T3s FIT PERFECTLY! This is the version 3 units and this is an awesome improvement!

3. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    So what happened is your retailer attempted to get rid of older stock but you call their bluff! :thumbs:

Glad you got what you originally expected.

4. urby2112

Jan 28, 2013
    Surprise, AZ
    I think I got a pro-type that was between versions that neither myself nor the vendor have ever seen. I already own a version 2 and this was like a version 2.5 (doesn't exist). The version 3 is perfect though!

5. NocVision

NocVision Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Michigan

I think I may have the same problem. You wouldn't want to inform us of where you got the Sigelei would you please? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.