Silver Bullet Atomizers / Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaguy0

Aug 12, 2009
Hey guys,

So I have a Silver Bullet with 6V mod (the new formula batteris), and I got it with a standard 510 atomizer / cart to begin with just to try it out. It was amazing! However... the fact that I have to drip and top-off the cart every 2 hits is dissapointing. Meanwhile, I've had the Tornado and tank Mega XL atomizers / carts (meaning I've had just about every combination of these before I got the Silver Bullet... Mega XL Atomizer, LR tank Atomizers, LR Atomizers, etc.). I tried using that 510 to the Mega adapter, however, within one click of the SB blew out every atomizer even the standard ones.

I know there's HV atomizers out there, but what it boils down to is... I'm not really sure which atomizer / cart combination I should be using. Ideally I want something that I don't have to refill after 2 puffs on the thing. Any help here? :confused:

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
I used to love my Omega @6v and from my experience, only the dual coil cartos and CE2 R4 (metal ones with 2.8ohm) lasted quite a bit. One of my CE2 lasted me almost 5 weeks of 6v madness. I've yet to try it with HV atties and all the new CE2 R5 blows in less than a week (some blow the first hit) but one thing I found out is that if you run it with 3.7v for awhile until the coil is not shiny anymore then it can take more abuse from the 6v... just my :2c:

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
At 6v's I was going to suggest the 2ohm DC carto or a 3ohm or higher carto.
I have seen a couple places that carry 5ohm cartos now.
A carto tank prolly wouldn't be a bad idea. Vaporessence carries a carto tank called the 5.5ml Phat tank.
It is the same diameter as a SB.

FWIW I don't know that I've seen too many users talk about using carts with atties at HV.
HV usually implies direct dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread