Silver Bullet M

Status
Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
The center posts of the atomizers can be adjusted up or down. I figured that 4.75mm max depth would cover all of the atomizers...... I did change a couple of things by .005in here and there in this latest batch. More colors will be available soon as well. Red, Blue and clear(kinda looks like titanium). I am using an industrial anodize, been rather arduous. I like to try and keep all of my work local.

Unrequitedandrology

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Thus far I haven't had to adjust the pin much, the pin on the aerotank is just a tad too long but it still works. My Kayfun, Patriot, Igo, Iclear, Protanks, and squape fit perfectly.

I'm having pin problems. Drops too far down every few minutes and needs readjusting. I'm afraid of adjusting the pin in the Russian due to potential leakage (which already occurs a little.)
e3u2uqe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I have to readjust the pin from the SBM every twenty minutes. I pull the pin up, attach my russian, vape, and then nothing. I have to take it off, and adjust the pin back up, and then reattach the russian. Its so frustrating to have to this so often!!! Any advice??

There is no problem with the Pin on the SBM. You will need to adjust the post on the Russian. I favored a deeper center post on the SBM. I had to adjust the pin on my Russian while I had it to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread