Silver Bullet Review (510) From AltSmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Chapel Thrill
Silver Bullet Review (510) From AltSmoke

It's a bit late, but it's up nonetheless. After my laptop died (and I lost the original edited video) I ended up having to leave for NY to attend a funeral.

Sorry for the lack of HD and the faint audio. The review had to be redone using a regular webcam, WMM, and a netbook (which can't handle HD video or decent video editing software).

~Azure~

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I have to say nice review. I was cracking up so hard when the vapor was coming out the mask. You really went into detail about the mod....But I do have question though which PV have you used that last longer than 1600 MAH. You said with heavy vaping the SB lasts for 10 hours....20 hours for regular use....I dont know any PV that can last that long with heavy vaping and I have used a M401, 901, 801, 510, VK, and Janty stick,
(the VK has a really good battery life compared to the rest).

But I will say over all a really good review....but IM just being honest about the battery life.

Azure

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Chapel Thrill
First off, thanks for the comments.

Great review...but...what's with the monkey mask? I was a little distracted lol

The mask is basically a reference to the "Yeti" (510). Which seemed fitting since I reviewed a 510 version of the Silver Bullet, and Altsmoke also sells regular 510 models.

It was originally supposed to be used in conjunction with a Coors Light shirt to represent the "Silver Bullet" (which happens to be the Coors Light slogan).

(The extra anonymity is a nice bonus as well.)

I have to say nice review. I was cracking up so hard when the vapor was coming out the mask. You really went into detail about the mod....But I do have question though which PV have you used that last longer than 1600 MAH. You said with heavy vaping the SB lasts for 10 hours....20 hours for regular use....I dont know any PV that can last that long with heavy vaping and I have used a M401, 901, 801, 510, VK, and Janty stick,
(the VK has a really good battery life compared to the rest).

But I will say over all a really good review....but IM just being honest about the battery life.

I probably should have clarified this, but the Silver Bullet has vastly superior battery life compared to any standard model e-cig.

The only model that I have used with longer battery life is the Prodigy at 3.7v (2200-3000 mAh depending on the battery you use).

The main difference is that the prodigy and a few similar devices (ex. Zimoshi LV) use larger 18650 batteries, while the Silver Bullet uses smaller 18500 batteries.

~Azure~

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread