Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Which one should I oder-:blink:
Well.........................................
I have silver, and want the black. Either match anything.

I have both and I am still eating peanut butter and jelly.
Jelly in the morn, pb for lunch, and for dinner I eat pb&j, for an added treat I throw in the bread...
Yeah I know I know. :blush:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You'll love which ever you choose. Don't sweat it. Just order one or the other. You'll likely get another before a year's up for a backup. Having both a standard and Mini has it's advantages.

AGA T2 on Provari's.jpg

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Wait! Second? When did this occur?

I took advantage of the Labor Day weekend 5% discount. I have not received it, but it should be here this week, I expect.

Black 2.5 full size, no extended warranty, no extension cap. I also got a couple of 18500 AWs with it, figured a full size with the short battery will be like a mini to me since I always use my satin silver with the extension and 18650s. I saw no reason to make a big deal about it, but since this topic came up....

Are you really surprised I purchased a second, Princess? I got rid of my Vamo to make room for it...

eagleedd_zps547d0e55.png

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I took advantage of the Labor Day weekend 5% discount. I have not received it, but it should be here this week, I expect.

Black 2.5 full size, no extended warranty, no extension cap. I also got a couple of 18500 AWs with it, figured a full size with the short battery will be like a mini to me since I always use my satin silver with the extension and 18650s. I saw no reason to make a big deal about it, but since this topic came up....

Are you really surprised I purchased a second, Princess? I got rid of my Vamo to make room for it...

eagleedd_zps547d0e55.png

Surprised? Not really - I got my second one about 3 months after my first one. Once you feel the weight of these puppies...you know...anecdotes. ;) Just so you know, your lol cheerleader is missing an apostrophe.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Surprised? Not really - I got my second one about 3 months after my first one. Once you feel the weight of these puppies...you know...anecdotes. ;) Just so you know, your lol cheerleader is missing an apostrophe.

What do you expect? She is a cheerleader, and she is emotionally compromised since I have not been returning her texts....

Sheesh, Ocelot, don't you get context?

And there is the Eagle factor, as well. She is an Eagles Cheerleader....how much punctuation to you expect?

ALOT11_zps3b427ffe.png

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It has definitely been shipped on it's way. Vapemail ugh waiting.
Ain't it awful and exciting at the same time? :laugh:

Dude (or Dudette?), I just noticed your screen name. Does it happen to pertain to Frank Zappa's notorious song? I hadn't heard it in decades, so I had to share listening to it with the rest of the crew. What a forgotten classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread