Satin Silver added to Satin Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Caught the Provari buzz and Purchased my 2nd provari. Satin Silver. The black will be my daily work beater now, as i has been already.

Ebaron Dripper Pro on black, Original full size Russian on silver.
2r2vhaw.jpg

2444bxf.jpg

Kir fans Prive and Kir Fans ring just purchased from the classies last night so I should have that arrive in the near future.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Very nice!
You're gonna like that Prive. It's small, but it's a GREAT tank...

Hi Train, I am glad you commented on the Prive because I have (another) question for you. I was going to purchase the sophia but after my spending spree these last 3 days that purchase is a no go for a few weeks. The Prive will be my first carto tank and I dont know what Cartomizers to order for it . I know there is flanged and non flanged. Punched and pre punched. I heard Boges were good but dont know which ones to purchase. I will order a punch if need be, I just need a little push in the right direction if you don't mind pointing me the way :).

pauly3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
McAllen, TX
Thanks, do i need flanged? I have a few favorite vendors, just dont know what to buy beside 35mm.

I am using the BOGE 510 SR Pre-Punched 3.0ohm cartos in my Prive and I love them. I would not get flanged as the Prive does not have a cut out to accept the flange. Not having the flange allows the Prive to sit closet to the ProVari's top ring. You also want to make sure you always grab it from the device and avoid pulling on the tank.

The flavor profile from the BOGE is the best I've ever had using cartos. The SmokTek DCTs are ok as well.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I am using the BOGE 510 SR Pre-Punched 3.0ohm cartos in my Prive and I love them. I would not get flanged as the Prive does not have a cut out to accept the flange. Not having the flange allows the Prive to sit closet to the ProVari's top ring. You also want to make sure you always grab it from the device and avoid pulling on the tank.

The flavor profile from the BOGE is the best I've ever had using cartos. The SmokTek DCTs are ok as well.

That is exactly what I needed to hear. I can order now, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread