Simon's True Menthol from Puresmoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
After Simon at ecigs.co.uk changed to purple glass bottles instead of orange cap garden gnome plastic bottles, the menthol seemed just not the same as it used to be. I now know why! The True menthol is extremely chilly, its snowing here and after vaping the true menthol my mouth has frosted up! Its not as sweet as menthol found elsewhere, thats a good thing to me at least! On taking a vape I can taste the menthol and an ice cold aftertaste remains - mmmmmmmmmm;):cool: I have had it before, its the very juice found in Simon's plastic gnome bottles before he had glass bottles and its the best!!

I have no idea how Puresmoker ended up with Simon's menthol maybe the same factory made the juice!

All I know is I recommend it to everyone who loves menthol you will never want to go back to sickly sweet menthol again!!

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Wait what... I thought Simon was selling puresmoker's liquids alongside the ole e-cigs ones?! Not puresmoker selling e-cigs UK liquid?

I just received True Menthol and Cash Cola, and was a little surprised they were in e-cigs usual blue packaging, I guess they got a bulk bottle from puresmoker. I'm holding off from using it just now as I have *counts*6 other open bottles of juice, not counting the JC sample pack!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Wait what... I thought Simon was selling puresmoker's liquids alongside the ole e-cigs ones?! Not puresmoker selling e-cigs UK liquid?

I just received True Menthol and Cash Cola, and was a little surprised they were in e-cigs usual blue packaging, I guess they got a bulk bottle from puresmoker. I'm holding off from using it just now as I have *counts*6 other open bottles of juice, not counting the JC sample pack!

I was a little suprised at that too, I thought we UKers would finally find out what Puresmoker bottles looked like!! It was even more a suprise to find the greatest ecigs flavour had found its way to Puresmoker and then back again as True Menthol!

Its best vaped in a 901 or EVO and other small ecigs, the penstyle mellows it a little but not much so is still nice :pervy:

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Yep, I'm understanding this now - must have woken up a bit. So True Menthol was Simon's OLD menthol, which is different to the 'minty menthol' I tried a few weeks ago (and was not that keen on), and has now returned as puresmoker True Menthol!

I'm trying to hold back now from ripping the plastic off the bottle, too many other bottles to chuff through!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Yep, I'm understanding this now - must have woken up a bit. So True Menthol was Simon's OLD menthol, which is different to the 'minty menthol' I tried a few weeks ago (and was not that keen on), and has now returned as puresmoker True Menthol!

I'm trying to hold back now from ripping the plastic off the bottle, too many other bottles to chuff through!

Yup send him back the Minty Menthol in exchange for True menthol, you will love it!!

-EDIT- unless its in a gnome bottle hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread