Since everyone else is doing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Usually vaping at 3.8 to 4.0 on 1.8ohm coil. Dropped it to 3.2 and a whole new set of flavors came out of the virus.
Learning curve with this juice huh?

Grappler... Taliban juice

Oh yes...and then you add the frequent changes during the steep and it can be 100 juices in one! ;)

humdingher

ECF Veteran
Oh yes...and then you add the frequent changes during the steep and it can be 100 juices in one! ;)
12 hours n the tank and a it's a tad sweeter now with spicy cinnamon maple rich deliciousness...
What deliciousness shall await me tomorrow?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Vaping cls in mt2 with air valve at 3.2, 3.4, 3.6 and 3.8. At 4 it starts to taste a bit burnt. Can't find the sweet spot. Any advice?

What ohm is your coil? I find anything 1.8 or over deadens the taste of the juice. Also, how long has it steeped? I like it at about one month and beyond.;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Ha
One month!
Just got it 3 days ago. Already half done with the virus...
It's a 1.8 ohm. I think i need to change my expectations of it. Keep looking for a good TH but I don't think it was meant for that.

This is why you buy 50ml bottles!!! :thumb:

And you need to learn to recoil. What atty are you using? PT, iClear, KFL...???

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Basic setup. I'm still a vape baby in diapers.
Kanger vv battery, mini protank and PT2 with aero bases and a nautilus.
Don't even own an ohm meter or anything with an lcd screen

Well try an MVP2 (101vapes.com usually has the best price) and that will give you an ohm reader (though it won't fire below 1.0 ohm roughly) as well as a good base for different atties. And DO NOT throw away your PT heads. They can be rebuilt. Look on youtube for videos on how to do this. If you have any questions let me know. I rebuild all of my PT heads to 1.0-1.3 ohms and I use a PT1 on my MVP2 at 7.5 watts.

And if you don't want to rebuild them just send them to me! I have a bunch that folks have given me because they don't want to rebuild them so send them to me rather than waisting them. :D

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
What if i change to wicks to cotton? Good ole stole out of my wife makeup bag cotton balls? Or is there a special kind?

It's worth a try! I have never re-wicked a standard pre-built coil though. It tends to snap as it's a very fine gauge of kanthal. But hey! It's worth a try! And I use standard cotton balls to wick mostly, though it will taste funky for a bit as the cotton breaks in some when it is first put in. Though I have to admit I rather like the taste. It's like it says "Hi!!! I'm a new wick! YUMMY!!!" :lol:

Also, too thick a wick will burn (not nice) and a wick that is too thin will flood the contact where you twist your PT in. Gurggling and sucking up raw juice when you fire is a sign of this. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ha
One month!
Just got it 3 days ago. Already half done with the virus...
It's a 1.8 ohm. I think i need to change my expectations of it. Keep looking for a good TH but I don't think it was meant for that.

CLS? TH? Ehhhh, not so much... moderate at best. It's a balancing act... it's a 50/50 PG/VG liquid - more PG = more TH, but vapor production and sweetness suffer significantly.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Basic setup. I'm still a vape baby in diapers.
Kanger vv battery, mini protank and PT2 with aero bases and a nautilus.
Don't even own an ohm meter or anything with an lcd screen

Don't sweat not having advanced equipment - you can get a great vape out of that...

100' of 30gu Kanthal
wicking of choice
Youtube video

If you hard short a regular ego battery it just won't fire... it shouldn't vent.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Cls problem fixed. New coil and a new set of expectations...
It's like eating a cake at a fancy bistro in Paris. Minus the snotty nosed waiter.
Now I've never been to Paris but I'm sure that's the feeling.

Coumarin pipe... Grappler... dirty water for any tank

Surprisingly enough the service in Paris is exceptional - depends where you go, of course, just like anywhere else. The coffee is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread